Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, those earrings are very nice! Well matched with the dress, it's the same colours. I guess they are crytals. The blue seems too bright to be sapphire. And it isn't Queen Letizia's style to wear such big real stones for day events.

:previous: I like the color!
wYEkIiOhClDA+giSMSKX8UQMCCNjgAQp5lOGSQBREKeVEgbgASAhvuCGFKR0NJKaUBDlQQgxAABFDCQ3B+VBAADs=

Well spotted Annie,since becoming Queen Letizia earring collection has had some wonderful additions and the diamond stars are no longer her 365's.

:lol: Will we ever froget the era of the star earrings? But the days really seem to be history. Letizia has quite changed her jewel style since becoming Queen. As if she shows more confidence now.

Ha ,yes Letizia and her star earrings everyday almost turned me off royal watching for good!

I don't like the bracelet but I love the earrings.

New earrings are very nice.

They are nice and modern indeed. But I wouldn't mind HM digging up some older stuff from the vaults for tonight. Still, I think the modern style suits Queen Letizia very well.

Perfect earrings and they much with the outfit.

They are nice and modern indeed. But I wouldn't mind HM digging up some older stuff from the vaults for tonight.

Lovely as that might be, methinks she just does not have access to many older pieces of jewellery. I suspect they are still with Sofia, who lends them to Letizia from time to time.

The earrings are by Monica Vinader, a trendy jewelry designer.

Queen Letizia: A Year in Jewels | The Court Jeweller

She has a beautiful collection of jewels. I can't wait to see the tiaras and jewels she will wear in the future.

It's good to see what she has worn in the last year all in one go - I notice how she co-ordinates her jewellery quite nicely with most of the outfits. My favourites so far are the blue hydrothermal quartz and amber earrings.

:previous: Yes, those were really eye-catching. The colour was so stunning!
But I also love the “Dangling diamond and white gold chandelier earrings by Yanes ... at the Woman Awards (20 April)”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom