Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quiet a surprise today. Has Letizia become ill or why does she wear more Jewels as usually today. Hope she continues to do it.

I guess that means that next week in Sweden we will probably see the Fleur-de-lys tiara as i don#t think she weill wear the same one twice in a few days.

Really beautiful jewels on Letizia tonight and they looked amazing.

That is quiet a surprise today. Has Letizia become ill or why does she wear more Jewels as usually today.

Might this be the start of something new with Letizia and wearing jewellery?

I guess that means that next week in Sweden we will probably see the Fleur-de-lys tiara as i don#t think she weill wear the same one twice in a few days.

I am reasonably sure she will wear the big FdL tiara in Stockholm, it is a royal to royal state visit.

Might this be the start of something new with Letizia and wearing jewellery?

Don't get your hopes up...we've had a jewel drought for well over a decade bar the odd glimmer of hope here and there;)

Don't get your hopes up...we've had a jewel drought for well over a decade bar the odd glimmer of hope here and there;)

I think we will see some serious bling from Letizia in Stockholm.

Amazing:D! The loop tiara really suits her, despite the size. It seems that she really has come to terms with her larger tiaras, she hasn't worn the small tiaras that often of late. And she even wears a necklace! I think, that she hasn't worn a necklace with a tiara since 2007. And these collet diamonds are really yummy to look at.
Well, the mask is not a really good accessory with the gala look, but that's how these times are.

I think we will see some serious bling from Letizia in Stockholm.
I do not expect any suprise next week, I expect her "Gala Uniform" Fleur de Lys Tiara, FDL brooch, Joyas de pasar earrings, bracelet.. No Necklace.. I like these jewels, but I think they are overused..I would be delighted she surprise use wearing another necklace or demi parure (Haha)

And these collet diamonds are really yummy to look at.

Indeed. They are probably bigger than the diamonds on the collet necklaces of the Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish royal families. Perhaps second obnly to the British Coronation necklace and the necklace worn by the Duchess of Cornwall.

I do not expect any suprise next week, I expect her "Gala Uniform" Fleur de Lys Tiara, FDL brooch, Joyas de pasar earrings, bracelet.. No Necklace.. I like these jewels, but I think they are overused..I would be delighted she surprise use wearing another necklace or demi parure (Haha)

There are so many lovely pieces that have not been seen in years.
(Rings/bracelets/brooches/necklaces/watches)

Yeah, and I'd love to see her with the shell tiara again, though not in Sweden. And some more necklaces would be great.

That is quiet a surprise today. Has Letizia become ill or why does she wear more Jewels as usually today. Hope she continues to do it.

Just like us, Letizia learned Amalia is knowing all Tiaras maybe it gave Letizia some motivation.. "Amalia is watching you" ??:lol::lol:

Just like us, Letizia learned Amalia is knowing all Tiaras maybe it gave Letizia some motivation.. "Amalia is watching you" ??:lol::lol:

Isn't Amalia befriended with Ingrid Alexandra. Perhaps also with Leonor and then she could infect her with her love and enjoyment of tiaras and Jewels.

I would be delighted she surprise use wearing another necklace or demi parure (Haha)

Most of the demi Parues have not been worn very long and it is not clear if they are still owned by Queen Sofia. And not all of them are quiet successfull in design as many are modern pieces from the 80's.

Just a few pieces will work with the Fleur de Lys imo, The turquoise set of Sofia (suitable for the seraphim sash) the emerald set, pearl necklace.. not much more imo.. The new sapphire earrings worn in Uk not the best match the same for the ruby worn at the Asturias award and the ruby worn at WA 50th birthday..

Most of the demi Parues have not been worn very long and it is not clear if they are still owned by Queen Sofia. And not all of them are quiet successfull in design as many are modern pieces from the 80's.
I agree with you... Looking back, Sofia often wore her baguette necklace with the FdL. ( once worn with the turquoise, emeralds twice, different necklaces) Of course Letizia isn't Sofia..

What a lovely surprise. It is great to see the tiara again and it looks wonderful on the Queen. What a treat! And very nice to see it paired with that beautiful rivière of very large diamonds.

Last edited:
Wow! My favorite Spanish tiara and Letizia again looks fantastic in it. Plus that staggering diamond necklace. An incredible appearance.

It seems most Queens reach for the "smaller" tiaras in their collections for visits to/from non-monarchies but Letizia is never afraid to go for the Big Gun regardless who is visiting. Personally I appreciate it! I suppose she really only has the floral tiara that is smaller (at least that we've seen since she became Queen) and I much prefer either of the pearl tiaras to it.

I agree! Especially wearing the necklace and brooch from the Joyas de Pasar today I have to imagine she'll go back to her usual suite from the collection next week. She certainly seems to have designated those jewels for her most important events. But I would also love a surprise!

Letizia was wonderful today. I love the tiara, it's one of the prettiest in the Spanish royal house. The other jewels are also fantastic.

Wow. She went all out. Stunning jewels. I really like the tiara.

Queen Letizias Jewels during Gala Dinner in Sweden. La Buena, Joyas de pasar earrings, bracelets, and her own Fleur de Lys brooch, Gold Ring.. I know La Buena and the joyas de pasa jewels are the most important jewels in the Spanish vault but i had worn the Italian jewels today... i missed the "wow factor" as i predicted this combination, her Uniform

https://www.imago-images.de/st/0142753966

Queen Letizias Jewels during Gala Dinner in Sweden. La Buena, Joyas de pasar earrings, bracelets, and her own Fleur de Lys brooch, Gold Ring.. I know La Buena and the joyas de pasa jewels are the most important jewels in the Spanish vault but i had worn the Italian jewels today... i missed the "wow factor" as i predicted this combination, her Uniform

https://www.imago-images.de/st/0142753966

As discussed in another forum, the Fleur de Lys brooch is actually a detachable element of her Ansorena wedding gift tiara.

It is curious that Letizia is wearing the foremost Bourbon symbol (the Fleur de Lys) whereas Queen Silvia is wearing a tiara that belonged to the wife of Napoleon (the greatest foe both of the French and the Spanish Bourbons ).

I really hoped that some of the Swedes would wear the Connaught tiara, as Letizia has worn Lys tiara, Victoria Eugenia was Margarta's cousin and was her maid of honor at the wedding with the Swedish prince.

I really hoped that some of the Swedes would wear the Connaught tiara, as Letizia has worn Lys tiara, Victoria Eugenia was Margarta's cousin and was her maid of honor at the wedding with the Swedish prince.

Victoria wore the Connaught at the last tiara occasion the Swedes had.

The floral tiara is the one that suits Letizia best and the fleur de lys brooch is stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom