Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has worn this and similar rings a few times in recent months.
I think it was a gift from her daughters if I'm not mistaken.

Letizia has been very poor on the jewel front so many lovely pieces gathering dust and never worn.

I wonder if this unusual and party ting has a matching stone on the other side. If so could the stones be birth month stones of her daughters? (Especially if the girls gave their mom the gift.)

There was another ring the queen used to wear but its gone by the wayside like so many other of her lovely pieces.

There was another ring the queen used to wear but its gone by the wayside like so many other of her lovely pieces.
I think you mean the green ring she wore in 2018? Like a lot of her jewels she wore it nearly daily and suddenly stopped wearing it) like her dragonfly brooch)I don't understand her jewel choice, not for daytime or evening wear. she seems to like the joyas earrings (pre-covid at least) but for daytime she usually wears non visible, cheap earrings or her Gold and roses which i find very ugly. She seems to avoid classic pieces. I really hope we will see some pieces on Leonor or Sofia..
Edit. at least visible, she wore her tous earrings
https://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi...nish+Royals+Visit+Exhibition+lwMgoJ40nYYx.jpg

Last edited:
Really beautiful pair of earrings ,lovely to see them again.

Well spotted a really lovely pair of earrings and wonderful to see them being worn again.

Its really nice to finally se Letizia wearing some of her jewels and those are a delight.

Its really nice to finally se Letizia wearing some of her jewels and those are a delight.

She could have used a brooch to pep up her gown a bit and i dislike the way she wears the bracelets always smacked both on one arm instead wearing one at each arm.

One of my favourite of Letizia's pieces and lovely to see them again.

Letizia looks fabulous, but I am not a fan of La Buena on her so I enjoy seeing anything else. This is just about perfect. Regal and dazzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom