Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great earrings, great Outfit, every Inch a QUEEN!
BYe Bine

Great earrings, great Outfit, every Inch a QUEEN!
BYe Bine

Couldn't agree more! She is current. I appreciate her style which above all else looks comfortable, too. Not a minor point for these public events. :flowers:

I suspect this outfit will be referenced as a classic. The designer has a winner. :flowers:

Last edited:
With an exception to Queen Máxima of the Netherlands it looks like the other new Queens have abandoned wearing day jewels, like the older generation (Elizabeth, Margrethe, Camilla, Beatrix, etc.) still do. I think it is a pity. I applaud Queen Máxima for, apart from the regular scarecrow hairdoes and her loyalty for Natan, that she keeps the standard when it is required: hats, gloves, jewels, grandeur.

Did I miss Charles ascending to the throne and Camilla being crowned Queen?

Good for her to showcase Spanish jewelers, I had never heard of the name before. They are perfect for her

I haven't seen them before and they are very beautiful, Letizia seems to have acquired several new pairs of earrings of late,the rest of her jewels seem to be locked away.

I haven't seen them before and they are very beautiful, Letizia seems to have acquired several new pairs of earrings of late,the rest of her jewels seem to be locked away.

Nice as they are, they do not seem particularly expensive earrings.

She is stunning again and again and again...........the dress and the earrings are of a WOW factor, this is one woman that knows her body and what looks great on her. She is showing such self-confidence these days, and is blossoming beautifully into one of the best queens Spain has ever had. Yes I am so sugar over her, love a strong confident intelligent woman who can hold her own and she does, what a great mother she is for her daughters.

Until I saw this picture I never realized how tiny she is!

Finally she wears a bigger variety of earrings...... good!
Bye Bine

I think she is a class act. Those rubies are spectacular. And she resisted the temptation to wear a necklace that screams "Don't you dare hug me!" ;) :whistling:

Maxima is sheer fun! What's amazing is she pulls it off. :p

Letizia in this instance is just fine, but Maxima dominates the fashion imo. One's gaze is drawn to Maxima despite oneself. Leizia is true to her own style and can't be faulted. The red was perhaps 'necessary' when one is bound to be side-by-side with Maxima. ;)

Oh yes, those are some really beautiful diamond earrings and Queen Letizia looks gorgeous as usual. Love her hair up and make-up, she sure knows what looks good on her...very nice!

The Queen has worn a lot of different and beautiful earrings lately. The diamond-star-phase seems to be history, and I'm glad it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom