Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the Caarrery y Carrer tiara was worn without the pearls on top by Princess Miriam of Bulgaria at the pre-Wedding Concert the evening before the wedding of Frederik and Mary just a week before the wedding of Felipe and Letizia. At the this time before the scandalas and the financial crise the Royal Fanmily was still very poopular in Spain and it would also have been a way to honor the Jewel Firm for such a generous gift (similar Camilla has worn the saudi gifts always at last once in publkic after they where given to her).

It was different with the ansorena pearl tiara as is was apparently given to her for her 5th Wedding anniversary and not much later all the scandals became public. But so far this one has also been worn one time. We still have to wait to see it worn again.

Hopefully we'll see the Ansorena tiara on Leonor or Sofia as a starter tiara or a future wedding tiara.

Yes, Indeed. I also hope so. The Ansorena tiara will be perfect for the Princess and the Infanta. This Carrera Y Carrera Tiara is also nice for them.

I also hope Princess Irene will bequest to the them the 'Queen Sophie's Diamond Circle Tiara.'

I also hope Princess Irene will bequest to the them the 'Queen Sophie's Diamond Circle Tiara.'

It was last worn in 1993 by The Infanta Elena ,hopefully it will worn again by one of Irene's grand nieces.

Does anybody know what pair of earrings did Queen Letizia wear yesterday? It seems new to me. Her dress seemed familiar since she wore it earlier this year with Juliana Awada and she wore a completely different pair of earrings then too.

**September 2019** **March 2019**

Seem to me her earring game is getting better day by day. Love it ❤️

Does anybody know what pair of earrings did Queen Letizia wear yesterday? It seems new to me. Her dress seemed familiar since she wore it earlier this year with Juliana Awada and she wore a completely different pair of earrings then too.

**September 2019** **March 2019**

Seem to me her earring game is getting better day by day. Love it ❤️

I don't know if they have an official name but she's had them since she was Princess of Asturias.

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/358317714076299246/?nic=1

Queen Letizia in familiar black and white Felipe Varela set for Diplomatic Corps Reception - Queen Letizia Style

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes I was wondering if they were new,very nice addition if they are.

Gorgeous new addition to queen Letizia's growing jewel chest :previous:

Wow! I was also excited when I saw this. I hope that ruby and diamond earrings comes with a parure. Lovely indeed.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's the whole joyas de pasar diamond necklace. Letizia is really incredible.

Yes incredible jewels on queen Letizia,the diamonds look amazing.

i know she has extensive work done before, but something has changed about her face. could be its the harsh makeup or her hair pulled back, that gives her a different look. any opinions ?

https://i.ibb.co/5MzZ8Mc/victoria-letizia-kroning-tt-1.jpg

I'm not a fan of the jewellery coice, the earrings don't match the bracelet and the necklace, plus the strange ordinary gold ring that she wears everyday now.

Lets look at the positives,Letizia is finally wearing jewels after so many years of the Puritan Princess look with her Star Earrings and we have a necklace at last.

I agree about the ring,she has some much finer pieces but they've not been seen in at least 5 years including her wedding ring...were they lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom