Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Leti only had two tiara events this year, she certainly made them worth it by wearing the two big ones, and two new ones for her.

I'm interested to see what she'll be able to do in 2019! :flowers:

Looks like Letizias has a second row of diamonds. Its so Beautiful!

what an amazing collection!!!!!

Any information on the earrings that HM wore st the Diplomatic Reception today? Looks like diamonds and pearls

Last edited:
Beautiful earrings! The first link would not come up for me.

Look at all the missing jewels from 2009,watch,bracelet,rings and necklace ,her current Spartan look has become overly tepid ;)

Look at all the missing jewels from 2009,watch,bracelet,rings and necklace ,her current Spartan look has become overly tepid ;)

Having been through her very spartan years, I just think she is now using jewellery when required, and some very serious jewellery at that!

And at that its a very rare sight,wouldn't kill her to wear her wedding ring every now and then!

And at that its a very rare sight,wouldn't kill her to wear her wedding ring every now and then!
The lack of a wedding ring may well be a personal choice. Perhaps she does not like wearing rings any more

In my opinion Q.Letizia wore some of her most beautiful jewels during this state visit, nice diamond earrings,the joyas,and pearl earrings.

Those earrings are making me feel stupid they're so gorgeous...

Other than the lovely earring it was a Letizia snooze fest,no brooches/bangles or bracelets as you would expect on such a high profile visit.

Its my favourite tiara on Letizia the earrings and bracelet too are really lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom