Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Court Jeweller

Very nice post on Letizia's "formal" appearances and jewels.

The Diamond Prussian Tiara I think still belongs to her mother in law,the rest we'll probably never see her wear unless there's a State Visit to Spain in the next few months.

No I think she has worn them before,they are very lovely indeed.

Do you have any further information about them such as designer or when she has worn them before? Thank you!

Good lord, what's this obsession of the DM to compare anyone and anything with Kate? The BRF jewellery vault, where Kate will have full access eventually, will put any other royal vault to shame, for certain the spanish one.
Kate Middleton vs Queen Letizia: Who wins the battle of royal bling? | Mail Online

"Conservative Kate vs. Lavish Letizia" is the headline. They actually call Letizia lavish???? :ROFLMAO:And then the picture choices: day engagements of Kate and state banquets of Letizia. Just compare apples with apples and you will see that Kate probably wears slightly more jewels at day events.

And most of the photos they used of Letizia are quite old when she used to wear jewels before her transformation into Princess of Austerity.These days royal jewel watchers might just get a change of earrings from Letizia if were lucky!

The DM's new Letizia obssession is getting way out of control, IMO.

This kind of article is insane nonsense. It is ridiculous comparing Kate's daywear with Letizia's eveningwear. Any royal watcher can tell that Kate is way more generous showing off her jewellery than Leti.

"Conservative Kate vs. Lavish Letizia" is the headline. They actually call Letizia lavish???? :ROFLMAO:And then the picture choices: day engagements of Kate and state banquets of Letizia. Just compare apples with apples and you will see that Kate probably wears slightly more jewels at day events.

Yes! Early on Letizia blinged it out, but she hasn't done that for such a long time.

Yeah, I looked at those side by side photos of both ladies. The DM was definitely comparing apples and oranges, and old dried out oranges at that.
I think once Kate gets more comfortable wearing the bigger pieces, her only competition in style will be the lovely Queen Maxima. With Kate's hair, the tiaras and earrings will look fabulous on her.
Maybe the DM is trying in their own heavy handed way, to get Kate to start looking more like her position in the royal family demands. I sure would not mind seeing more bling.

Comparing Letizia and Kate in jewels....talk about a yawn fest!

With an exception to Queen Máxima of the Netherlands it looks like the other new Queens have abandoned wearing day jewels, like the older generation (Elizabeth, Margrethe, Camilla, Beatrix, etc.) still do. I think it is a pity. I applaud Queen Máxima for, apart from the regular scarecrow hairdoes and her loyalty for Natan, that she keeps the standard when it is required: hats, gloves, jewels, grandeur.

Those are some very beautiful earrings and her dress is one of those that go: Oh I want that dress now........
She is looking more beautiful today then ever, her hair, the make-up, her dress, her jewels and she can sit straight up with no problem, what a lady/queen and Felipe is so darn lucky to have this strong intelligent woman as his wife and queen.

Those are some very beautiful earrings and her dress is one of those that go: Oh I want that dress now........
She is looking more beautiful today then ever, her hair, the make-up, her dress, her jewels and she can sit straight up with no problem, what a lady/queen and Felipe is so darn lucky to have this strong intelligent woman as his wife and queen.

Oh I do agree with you! Queen Letizia looks somehow quite ethereal today and the earrings are gorgeous! I think it is the colour of the dress, the embroidery and the earrings that go so well, combined with her hair nicely styled and subtle make-up.

I agree on both points. She is a delight. :flowers:

The new earrings are fantastic! :heart: I love TOUS, I've got a lovely bracelet from them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom