The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Pearls really suit Queen Letizia,I have mixed feelings on the design of her tiara but its wonderful to finally see it and her new brooch is gorgeous too!

Old 04-15-2015, 04:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Its a great occasion to wear a new tiara IMO and I do like the size of it but I am not fond of the style, I think there are much nicer tiara's in the royal family collection.
This is my impression as well. I do not like this tiara.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Serene Highness

HM the Queen of Spain looks SENSATIONAL tonight, and the Ansorena Tiara [which I feared would look cheap and inadequate], actually looks fantastic..

BRAVO Ma'am !
Old 04-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Everything is quite funny because I remember when we got to see the first pics of the tiara (like a century ago) I though something like: 'god, never let this thing exists because it looks like a Miss Spain crown (not even a Miss Universe that are bigger). And now I'm actually liking it

I mean, it is not the nicest one on the Spanish collection, but it is fine as an addition and I think it looks great on Letizia (better than by itself). Plus I think it can be a good starter tiara for Leo or Sof in the future. So all in all, I'm very pleased with it.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Its wonderful to see a new tiara in the Spanish collection and Queen Letizia really surprised us there as we were all expecting the Floral Tiara
Old 04-15-2015, 04:45 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

What a great surprise to see this tiara. It actually exists! It is not as bad as I thought it would be. It is great to see it and the pearls really suit her. The tiara is larger than I thought it would be. Still, all the other tiaras in the Spanish collection are far superior in design and quality of stones.
Old 04-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

It is exciting to finally see this tiara in action. But although I thought that it looks quite good I already hope that it will not be Letizia’s new standard tiara. She has a tendency to wear the same jewels over and over again.

Old 04-15-2015, 05:07 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
HM the Queen of Spain looks SENSATIONAL tonight, and the Ansorena Tiara [which I feared would look cheap and inadequate], actually looks fantastic..

BRAVO Ma'am !
I absolutely second that emotion!!Chapeau Madame!
Old 04-15-2015, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

I think this is the best HQ pic I've come across so the one that shows best the new brooch (still hoping for a close-up to having a better look at it):
http://i.imgur.com/NXWxLiK.jpg

Old 04-15-2015, 05:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
I think this is the best HQ pic I've come across so the one that shows best the new brooch (still hoping for a close-up to having a better look at it):
http://i.imgur.com/NXWxLiK.jpg
A bigger photo
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Re...ARK-ROYALS.JPG
Old 04-15-2015, 05:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I don't like this tiara, it looks like a prom tiara. Not liking the pearls on spikes either. Not a good design but it suits Letizia's minimalistic approach. The earrings fit very will with the tiara. And good so see something new after all. It would be a great tiara for Leonor's first event.
Old 04-15-2015, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Thanks for that HQ pic. To me the brooch looks like one of these clip brooches, which can be split into two identical clips. Wasn't Cartier famous for making them?

And yes, the rings are back!

Old 04-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I wonder if they are Cartier?
Old 04-15-2015, 05:57 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

The cartier ring is back.
http://estaticos.elmundo.es/assets/m...1284214340.jpg
Old 04-15-2015, 06:00 PM
Royal Highness

Happy to finally see the new tiara in action. Nice choice of earrings. Loving the new? brooch too. What is the story with her bracelet?
Old 04-15-2015, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Its been a long time missing in action with the rest of Letizia's jewels!
Old 04-15-2015, 06:49 PM
Super Moderator

It's good to see Queen Letizia wearing a ring again, I always felt something was missing when she doesn't wear them!
But to recap, the Cartier ring is a replacement for her engagement ring - is that right?
Old 04-15-2015, 07:00 PM
Aristocracy

Queen Letizia looks fabulous tonight! The tiara worn is really fantastic, it's incredibly better than shown alone. It suits the Queen very much.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

The ring is not Cartier. It is by Bulgari: https://princessletiziaswardrobe.fil...lo-bulgari.jpg

The diamond bracelet is Cartier, if I recall it correctly.

Old 04-15-2015, 08:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
What a great surprise to see this tiara. It actually exists! It is not as bad as I thought it would be. It is great to see it and the pearls really suit her. The tiara is larger than I thought it would be. Still, all the other tiaras in the Spanish collection are far superior in design and quality of stones.
This tiara is special. This was given by her husband, and this is her very own tiara.

Tags
jewellery, letizia, queen letizia, spain