1. The Spanish wedding gift tiara
2.With the Belgian empire tiara for the English state visit
3.Which tiara is she wearing here? Could it be the art deco tiara that queen Elisabeth gave to queen Astrid?
4. Good pic of Fabiola wearing the small Wolfers tiara, with diamond and pearl earrings
I know this sounds horribly morbid, and I almost feel bad for asking, but I've always wanted to know, what will happen to her wonderful jewels once she passes away? Will they revert to the crown, or divided up between Paola and Albert's children, or to certain other family members? I've always thought that she has the most wonderful of all of the Belgian jewels, and it would be a shame if they went elsewhere.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. ~ Les Brown
1. Belgian empire tiara
Interesting photo: then Fabiola was queen and Paola princess; now they're both queens, but Paola comes first, and wears this tiara!
2. Wedding gift tiara as a bandeau
Bejewelled Fabiola. Diamonds also look nice in grey hair...
Now Hans, let her enjoy her tiara a bit longer :) She still goes to some gala events and it would look odd to not see a former queen in tiara when everyone else (female that is) has one on :)
Hopefully, many, many, many, many years from now, when she's passed on, she will leave it to the RF in her will.
1. Fabiola with the Wolfers tiara
2. Could she be wearing a part of her wedding gift tiara as a necklace here?
3. I can't see very well which tiara she's wearing here...The bandeau tiara of queen Elisabeth, the base of the tiara of the nine provinces?
4. A picture I had never seen before, Fabiola wearing the base of the tiara of the nine provinces;