Queen Elizabeth II - Brooches 2: Nov 2009-Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't decide if I like that one or not. The diamonds are lovely, but it looks like a huge bug.

:previous::)Could they be 2 swans, a large one in front of a small one? That was my first impression when I saw it. And isn't she the keeper of the swans? Can't remember where I read it, yet there is something about HM and swans.
I like the brooch, it's a fantasy type brooch.
My very favorite was the outstanding brooch, the waterfall that she wore in France...............omg that was beyond anything I have ever seen.

:previous:
You are right they are two swans! And she is the keeper of the swans.
And I thought it was a bug.:lol:
I think I like it a little better, now knowing what it is.

It was mentioned by the presenters or broadcasters of Royal Ascot during the Live coverage.
thank you

I hope we will see better pic of this brooch

Last edited:
I like this brooch and I liked the outfit. MY problem is that it looks as if the brooch is too heavy for the material which is affecting the lie of the collar.

So best I just help her out and take it off her hands. ;)

I like this brooch and I liked the outfit. MY problem is that it looks as if the brooch is too heavy for the material which is affecting the lie of the collar.

So best I just help her out and take it off her hands. ;)

now that, m'dear, is a very sensible solution if you ask me. ;)

Actually, I'd love to take Camilla's gorgeous pink stone and pearl choker off her hands (or rather, neck)..... ;)

Last edited:
Make that three!!

ITA about this brooch and the material of this outfit being all wrong for each other. Which is odd because that just does not happen w/HM. Maybe Angela didn't have a chance to have the Queen wear the coat w/this brooch beforehand and find that out?

And what, mayhap, is that brooch today on Ladies Day?!
Looks another new one to my eyes....

And what, mayhap, is that brooch today on Ladies Day?!
Looks another new one to my eyes....

my thoughts exactly! perhaps HM received some jubilee gifts we were not aware of. love the never ending treasure trove

Make that three!!

ITA about this brooch and the material of this outfit being all wrong for each other. Which is odd because that just does not happen w/HM. Maybe Angela didn't have a chance to have the Queen wear the coat w/this brooch beforehand and find that out?

:ROFLMAO:Oh no, she promised me that choker first....it's now mine in my jewel box..............:lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D

@ Tigger- if you read Dressing The Queen by AK, she is not there when the Queen actually dresses prior to engagements.And she does not pick the jewels for outfits- HM does. BTW, what does ITA mean?
@SE - Very funny ... not!:lol:

Am I the only one who is getting the feeling that the Queen has now decided she is going to wear every brooch in her jewelry box at least once before she dies? (Hopefully this will take quite a long time!) It seems we have been seeing an awful lot of unseen gems of late.

Hey, who can blame her?
I also hope that takes a while.

HM must have the best collection of brooches of anyone. I wonder if there will be an exhibition sometime in the future just devoted to this exquisite collection.

HM must have the best collection of brooches of anyone. I wonder if there will be an exhibition sometime in the future just devoted to this exquisite collection.

That would be truly wonderful for all of us Brooch-o-philes....:whistling:

Is it just me or does the Queen just sparkle all on her own. Although I am crazy for the brooches!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom