Queen Elizabeth II - Brooches 1: December 2003-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blossom brooch is absolutely gorgeous! I love its delicate design! And it matches this pale blue outfit so well! Excellent choice,imo.

That is one gorgeous brooch, the first time I have ever seen it. The design is so beautiful.

I like both brooches: the one she wore in the afternoon and the County of Surrey brooch. Apart from being so beautiful, they both look so regal!

I haven't seen this brooch in a long time. It is sooo impressive. The brooch of blossoms with the yellow diamonds was also beautiful. I'm not sure why she would wear a pearl brooch set in platinum with a ruby suite in gold, but when your jewels look like this,,,,,does it really matter!!!:p

I think one of the last times this Surrey brooch was seen, was back in Slovakia on a black outfit with white trim on 24 Oct 08. That day The Queen wore the brooch as 'daydress' instead of now 'eveningdress'.

I love the brooch of blossoms with the yellow diamonds. So delicate, just beautiful and adorable IMO. I didn't like the tiara that much...

I think the Surrey brooch was a wonderful addition to the ensemble last night. The Irish blossom looked lovely as well.

:previous: And the brooch from the Indian Gala Banquet?

This thread has served us well for almost six years so we'll move to a new one.

Queen Elizabeth II - Brooches 2

commencing November 2009
can be found here.

¤ ¤ ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom