Queen Alia of Jordan Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maryshawn

Serene Highness
City
Green Bay
Country
United States
Close up of her wedding rings and a turquoise ring she wore often. She seemed to love turquoise.

Attachments

• qaring.jpg
    qaring.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3,665
Last edited:
Larger view of QA wearing turquoise.

Attachments

• qaliablue.jpg
    qaliablue.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3,943
QA in turquoise earrings and ring. Sorry the image isn't better.

Attachments

• 01-11-2005 01;39;12AM.JPG
    01-11-2005 01;39;12AM.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 3,051
QA tiara

Wearing the tiara we have since seen on her daughter, Haya, and Queen Rania. Wonderful diamond bracelet, too!

Attachments

• qajewels.jpg
    qajewels.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 14,369
QA on her wedding day

I thought it rather sweet she opted for a floral "tiara."

Attachments

• qajewels1.jpg
    qajewels1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,140
Diamond necklace

Exquisite diamond necklace....

Attachments

• qaliajewels3.jpg
    qaliajewels3.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,500
Simpler necklace

Beautiful jewels but she wears them very simply and uses her apparel and color more than anything to look wonderful!

Attachments

• qaliajewels2.jpg
    qaliajewels2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,734
Haya in her mother's tiara and dress

Princess Haya wearing her mother's tiara and a dress from Queen Alia's collection.

Attachments

• haytiara.jpg
    haytiara.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 5,134
It's a shame there aren't more photos of QA in color as the b/w images really don't show her jewelry to best effect.

King Abdullah II & Queen Rania at Raghadan Palace. (wearing Queen Alia's Cartier Tiara)
Portrait of Queen Rania

Attachments

• pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1Oz09OythYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAQEgNVUVFbFxkbGxkBR1JG.jpg
    pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1Oz09OythYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAQEgNVUVFbFxkbGxkBR1JG.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9,443
  • pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1Oz88PithYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAQEgNVUVFbFxkZGhwBR1JG.jpg
    pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1Oz88PithYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAQEgNVUVFbFxkZGhwBR1JG.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:
Queen Rania in Spain. Wearing Queen Alia Cartier tiara.

Attachments

• 5lb0xk1t_guest.jpg
    5lb0xk1t_guest.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 578
  • 5lb0xk1u_guest.jpg
    5lb0xk1u_guest.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,132
  • 5lb0xkjm_guest.jpg
    5lb0xkjm_guest.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11,188
1. Queen Alia's pearl necklace.
2. Queen Alia's wedding ring.
3-4. Portrait of Queen Alia in a traditional dress and jewelry from Salt region.

Attachments

• pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1Ojg4PSthYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAVEANVUVFbFxgeHh8BR1JG.jpg
    pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1Ojg4PSthYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAVEANVUVFbFxgeHh8BR1JG.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 654
  • pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1Ojg5PythYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAVEANVUVFbFxgeHx0BR1JG.jpg
    pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1Ojg5PythYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAVEANVUVFbFxgeHx0BR1JG.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 638
  • pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1OjsyNCthYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAVEANVUVFbFxgdFBYBR1JG.jpg
    pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1OjsyNCthYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAVEANVUVFbFxgdFBYBR1JG.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 826
  • pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1OjsyOythYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAVEANVUVFbFxgdFBkBR1JG.jpg
    pict_md_dnBdYHFnYWU1OjsyOythYXZjY2VxKDliemNoNGZza21FDhAVEANVUVFbFxgdFBkBR1JG.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 805
Last edited:
It seem like Queen Rania prefers to borrow the tiara mainly from Queen Alia. I like the fact that see borrows the tiaras.

Did she get historic jewllery from her husband.
Is there any jewllery that later was worn by the kings later wife?

I love her tiara. It's my favourite one,because it's so elegant, big and impressive but delicate and sophisticated at the same time. It mixes modern timeless design with eastern elements.

Queen Noor wore QAlia´s rings and earrings.
I don't understand how she could have done such a tactless thing... even if the king allowed her to, it is ununderstandable:nonono:, it seems to me she put her love of jewels above all...

I thougt her daughter Princess Haya inherited all of Alia's jewellery, didn't she ???
I don´know sure Haya has some pieces of jewellery of her mum, but I only say that QNoor wore earrings and diamond ring of QAlia.

All that priceless jewelry probably belongs to the Crown. KH also had an English wife (2nd I believe-Princess Muna al Hussein) and she probably wore QA's jewelry as well.

I've never known this Queen Alia before, but she's beautiful!
She looks very born-royal to me, is she?

Beautiful Tiara indeed. I liked it on her and Haya but not on Rania. :D

All that priceless jewelry probably belongs to the Crown. KH also had an English wife (2nd I believe-Princess Muna al Hussein) and she probably wore QA's jewelry as well.
:previous:
This is not correct, since Queen Alia was King's third wife. King has divorced Muna for Alia.
This piece is not part of royal collection. Princess Haya inherited her mother's tiara.

I don´know sure Haya has some pieces of jewellery of her mum, but I only say that QNoor wore earrings and diamond ring of QAlia.
I don't know about you all, but I have problems with stepmums wearing the previous wives jewels, if they are not part of a foundation, which doesn't exist in Jordan, aka princess lilian. Imagine if camilla wore some of Diana's jewels?! The uproar would be umimaginable.:ohmy::eek::ermm: When a mother dies, her jewels should be split by her children!

I don't know about you all, but I have problems with stepmums wearing the previous wives jewels, if they are not part of a foundation, which doesn't exist in Jordan, aka princess lilian. Imagine if camilla wore some of Diana's jewels?! The uproar would be umimaginable.:ohmy::eek::ermm: When a mother dies, her jewels should be split by her children!
Auntie in Jordan do not exist a Foundation, therefore the tiaras are inherited by daughters. The Foundation will be a good idea because the Queens will have a few tiaras. And when Queen Noor wore Queen Alia´s jewels Haya and Ali were young children.

Auntie in Jordan do not exist a Foundation, therefore the tiaras are inherited by daughters. The Foundation will be a good idea because the Queens will have a few tiaras. And when Queen Noor wore Queen Alia´s jewels Haya and Ali were young children.
Even though it is disrespectful, would be so for a commoner, more so for a deceased queen.

Back
Top Bottom