Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York Jewels: January 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

That doesn't quite look like her ring...the central stone but in her engagement pics it looks like there are two more stones on each side. Maybe it's just the photos showing an illusion.

LaRae

That doesn't quite look like her ring...the central stone but in her engagement pics it looks like there are two more stones on each side. Maybe it's just the photos showing an illusion.
LaRae

It’s the same ring. If you zoom in on Bea’s ring you can see it, it just photographs differently in outside light.

Classic and beautiful, very reminiscent of Her Majesty's own engagement ring.

And here we go again: :_)

Revealed Princess Beatrice's diamond engagement ring. | The Jewellery Editor

The only thing I don't understand is how people can make up the rings size just from looking at a picture. Being interested in jewelry for years and having private connections to jewelers I know that you can't easily tell the difference. I however then to believe Mr. Leane who confirmed somethign around 2.5 carats.
3.5 would be much bigger on a finger...

And here we go again: :_)

Revealed Princess Beatrice's diamond engagement ring. | The Jewellery Editor

The only thing I don't understand is how people can make up the rings size just from looking at a picture. Being interested in jewelry for years and having private connections to jewelers I know that you can't easily tell the difference. I however then to believe Mr. Leane who confirmed somethign around 2.5 carats.
3.5 would be much bigger on a finger...

I think he said the center stone is 2.5 carats, and the others made up the 3.5 total.
At least, that's what I understood.

Princess Bea’s ring is classic and beautiful. It reminds me of her Grandmother’s, the Queens ring. I am glad it is a diamond and not like her sisters in anyway, but given with love.

Back
Top Bottom