Princess Tessy of Luxembourg Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any new pictures of Tessy's jewelry, I hope she borrows more from M-T.

she wore a tuara she has not worn before at the wedding gala dinner any photos

I don't have any photographs but you can see Tessy wearing borrowed jewels from MT at the Gala ahead of the wedding. Gorgeous sapphires and tiara on Tessy that night. I wish there were full-length shots of that red dress too; it's looks like a stunner.

RTL.lu - RTL Replay

My God, these sapphires look fantastic, the earrings in particular!! Thank you for sharing the video, nice round-up! :flowers:

Wow she does look great in the sapphires. Hope we get more pics of them. Stunning!

Found it, a better picture of Tessy in MT's Adelaide tiara. Love the sapphires earrings as well. I'm glad she is branching out and wearing more substantial jewelry.
source: Lux-arrazi blogspot

Attachments

• tessy2.jpg
    tessy2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 13,259
The Grand Duchess has some lovely historical pieces and now it seems she doesn't mind lending them out for special occasions. Hope to see more of this on Tessy and Alexandra and Stephanie. For Christmas and birthdays now, MT can always splash the cash and buy these lovely young girls some nice pieces for us to drool over.

And it's no nice to see that the Grand Duke and Duchess so obviously can share their son's feeling for his wife and treasure Tessy despite the unfortunate start to her "Royal career". She seems to ground him and if he was my son, I'd love to have a daughter-in-law like that! (But mine is growing up, too. Or so I hope. Always difficult when son choses a very young girl - think EII and Diana.... )

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see MT gift Tessy with a tiara of her own! And it doesn't have to be spectacular but something small and dainty but magical as well like Mette-Marit's wedding daisy tiara.

I would love to see MT gift Tessy with a tiara of her own! And it doesn't have to be spectacular but something small and dainty but magical as well like Mette-Marit's wedding daisy tiara.

I'm sure she will get one in due time!

The Luxembourg tiaras are so grand though -one would have to be purchased (which would be fine) or a necklace that she could convert.

My favorite tiara is the Sapphire & Diamond Tiara.

My favorite is the sapphire and diamond tiara as well. MT should designate that one for her. I also hope she wears the vine leaf tiara. I think that would look beautiful on her.

Tessy wearing the large floral tiara for the first time tonight:

Tessy looks beautiful. She seems so normal and down to earth- she's ended up as one of my favorite princesses

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

wow; that floral tiara on Princess Tessy looks wonderful. She seems like a lovely young woman.

I love the tiara on her and I have fallen in love with the back of her gown:flowers:

But the front still reminds me of enchanted, and the odd arrow detail leading to her belly button is off putting.

The vine leaf tiara seems to be earmarked as the family's wedding tiara right now. Stephanie wore it at her pre-wedding, but I'm convinced that she had worn it as wedding tiara if it weren't for her own family's tiara. Then Claire wore it at her wedding.

Tessy didn't wear a wedding tiara, but as she reminds us on her facebook page, they are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. Is that the message behind this tiara appearance? A delayed wedding tiara? That seems a nice idea to me, and a big complement to Princess Tessy.

That said, I must say that this is my favourite tiara in the Luxembourg collection and Tessy wears it very well. I don't follow the other jewels so closely. Can someone hear tell us if the earrings are from the family collection as well?

The vine leaf tiara seems to be earmarked as the family's wedding tiara right now. Stephanie wore it at her pre-wedding, but I'm convinced that she had worn it as wedding tiara if it weren't for her own family's tiara. Then Claire wore it at her wedding.

Tessy didn't wear a wedding tiara, but as she reminds us on her facebook page, they are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. Is that the message behind this tiara appearance? A delayed wedding tiara? That seems a nice idea to me, and a big complement to Princess Tessy.

That said, I must say that this is my favourite tiara in the Luxembourg collection and Tessy wears it very well. I don't follow the other jewels so closely. Can someone hear tell us if the earrings are from the family collection as well?

I like that reasoning and would love to think it is true :flowers:

Tessy has come a long way in the family since he wedding. She has shown even with her husband losing his place in succession to marry her, she has been a real asset to the family. She seems to be the most active daughter in law, even with being a student and mother of 2.

Either way, 10 years late, wonderful to see her wearing the 'wedding tiara'. It is also 7 years since Henri gave her and the boys their titles (National day 2009). I really like the tiara as well.:)

Back
Top Bottom