The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Gentry

I've recently been update my posts on the tiaras of the Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family. So far Princess Tessy has worn three tiaras.

Emerald Peacock Necklace Tiara
Sapphire & Diamond Tiara
Turquoise Tiara

Old 10-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Serene Highness

My favorite tiara is the Sapphire & Diamond Tiara.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Courtier

My favorite is the sapphire and diamond tiara as well. MT should designate that one for her. I also hope she wears the vine leaf tiara. I think that would look beautiful on her.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Gentry

Princess Tessy wore the Amethyst & Pearl Tiara with matching earrings, necklace, and bracelet. It is the first time she has worn this set.

Tageblatt - National Day Gallery
Old 06-25-2015, 12:44 PM
Nobility

Luxarazzi : Diamonds & Co: National Day Gala Jewels
Old 06-23-2016, 09:34 PM
Majesty

Tessy wearing the large floral tiara for the first time tonight:

Old 06-23-2016, 09:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Tessy looks beautiful. She seems so normal and down to earth- she's ended up as one of my favorite princesses

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 06-23-2016, 11:07 PM
Nobility

wow; that floral tiara on Princess Tessy looks wonderful. She seems like a lovely young woman.
Old 06-23-2016, 11:15 PM
Majesty

I love the tiara on her and I have fallen in love with the back of her gown

But the front still reminds me of enchanted, and the odd arrow detail leading to her belly button is off putting.
Old 06-24-2016, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

The vine leaf tiara seems to be earmarked as the family's wedding tiara right now. Stephanie wore it at her pre-wedding, but I'm convinced that she had worn it as wedding tiara if it weren't for her own family's tiara. Then Claire wore it at her wedding.

Tessy didn't wear a wedding tiara, but as she reminds us on her facebook page, they are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. Is that the message behind this tiara appearance? A delayed wedding tiara? That seems a nice idea to me, and a big complement to Princess Tessy.

That said, I must say that this is my favourite tiara in the Luxembourg collection and Tessy wears it very well. I don't follow the other jewels so closely. Can someone hear tell us if the earrings are from the family collection as well?

Old 06-24-2016, 12:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Tessy wearing the large floral tiara for the first time tonight:

I am not too fond of the tiara and earring combination.
Old 06-24-2016, 12:53 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
The vine leaf tiara seems to be earmarked as the family's wedding tiara right now. Stephanie wore it at her pre-wedding, but I'm convinced that she had worn it as wedding tiara if it weren't for her own family's tiara. Then Claire wore it at her wedding.

Tessy didn't wear a wedding tiara, but as she reminds us on her facebook page, they are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. Is that the message behind this tiara appearance? A delayed wedding tiara? That seems a nice idea to me, and a big complement to Princess Tessy.

That said, I must say that this is my favourite tiara in the Luxembourg collection and Tessy wears it very well. I don't follow the other jewels so closely. Can someone hear tell us if the earrings are from the family collection as well?
I like that reasoning and would love to think it is true

Tessy has come a long way in the family since he wedding. She has shown even with her husband losing his place in succession to marry her, she has been a real asset to the family. She seems to be the most active daughter in law, even with being a student and mother of 2.

Either way, 10 years late, wonderful to see her wearing the 'wedding tiara'. It is also 7 years since Henri gave her and the boys their titles (National day 2009). I really like the tiara as well.