Princess Sarah of Brunei Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
March 12-CP Sarah attends a sporting event at a local stadium in Singapore with her husband
Looks like she has double-pierced ears

Attachments

• HARUN_08.sized.jpg
    HARUN_08.sized.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 546
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,394
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2,380
Last edited:
what a rebel!hope she doesn't get a tattoo

You're welcome HMQueenElizabethII:)

Here's some new pictures from today

Attachments

• HARUN_16.sized.jpg
    HARUN_16.sized.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 419
  • Untitled-1 copy.JPG
    Untitled-1 copy.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 492
  • Untitled-1 copy.JPG
    Untitled-1 copy.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 515
some recent pics
Same brooch as the one Sarah's wearing above.

Attachments

• 1A.JPG
    1A.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 546
  • 1AB.JPG
    1AB.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 905
  • 2AB.JPG
    2AB.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,204
  • 2A.JPG
    2A.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 344
Thank you Humera for all the lovely photos. Her jewellery is amazing. Oh my goodness, this ring is huge, but very beautiful.

hi...just got 1 question....
does crown princess sarah own these jewelleries? or is it like the "crown collection" that belongs to the country? i'm confused....these jewelleries are just.....over whelming!!!!

I think those jewels were given to her; just a feeling. The Brunei Royal Family have a lot of jewels but I believe it is their practice to give them, not just let them out to be borrowed.

Yes those jewels were given to Sarah from the royal family upon her marriage to the CP. She comes from a well-off family herself but I doubt her parents are wealthy enough to shower her with diamonds.
btw all the jewels belong to the royal family.

I found some beautiful pics of the stunning diamond and emeral jewels worn by the crown princess at her wedding banquet.
They were designed by Alexandre Reza one of the most exclusive jewellers in Paris.

Attachments

• Alexandre Reza emeralds.jpg
    Alexandre Reza emeralds.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,147
  • Alexandre Reza emeralds2.jpg
    Alexandre Reza emeralds2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 927
the crown princess' ring and earrings were slightly different. She also wore a matching bracelet and brooch

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 533
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 573
  • 1e.jpg
    1e.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,505
  • Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,421
Last edited:
As I have probably said before, Sarah has some of the most beautiful jewellery I have seen of any royal, and these pieces are no exception. Thank you for the photos.

Gasp!

The second photo in the set is stunning!

Thanks ~*~Humera~*~.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Yes those jewels were given to Sarah from the royal family upon her marriage to the CP. She comes from a well-off family herself but I doubt her parents are wealthy enough to shower her with diamonds.
btw all the jewels belong to the royal family.

Actually Sarah came from an ordinary, working class family. Her father worked in the water department and her mother was a nurse at the local hospital and later worked with the British teacher's association here. Their big house seen in photos, was given to them afterwards by the royals.

Zina said:
Actually Sarah came from an ordinary, working class family. Her father worked in the water department and her mother was a nurse at the local hospital and later worked with the British teacher's association here. Their big house seen in photos, was given to them afterwards by the royals.

yes I know, thats what I meant by well off. They're not exactly poor. Middle class perhaps?

you're welcome, Danielle and Warren.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
the crown princess' ring and earrings were slightly different. She also wore a matching bracelet and brooch
yes I also noticed it, they had put more diamonds drops.....how beautiful they are, This jewelries are very stunning:).

I can only imagine the size of her jewelry box. :D Maybe it's a walk-in closet?

she has a big amount and wonderful jewels,but it's just that you cant notice them among those colorfull dresses and patterns.

Last edited:
Very very impressive HRH Sarah's accessories, the elaboration and details that go into them are a total knockout . One wonders if that yellow handbag she is carrying is diamond studded as well.

Anyone knows where the brunei royals get their jewelleries from?

some recent pics of CP Sarah

July 23, 2005 - Original pics from the Princess Sarah thread
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=175098
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=175099
Close-ups:

July 27, 2005 - Pic from the Princess Sarah thread
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=175105
Close-up:

July 31, 2005 - CP Sarah during one of the birthday banquets for the Sultan of Brunei. Pics from the Royal Family of Brunei thread.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=175483
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=175486
Close-ups of the stunning jewels. I can see quite a few diamonds, not sure what the yellow stones are...

I wonder if she picks her own outfits and jewellry or does someone does it for her? Does anymore have any pics of her before her wedding?

Is she currently pursuing her study? If she does, does is attend regular school or 'palace schooled'

Yes there are tons of pictures of Sarah from before her wedding, for that you'll have to check out the Royalty of Brunei subforum and the old threads in it. Some of the members there are from Brunei and they have a lot of info on Sarah and the royal family. CP Sarah attends a regular school and takes part in a lot of athletic activities as well.

I'm blinded by the jewels! They are pretty. They must also be heavy.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
some recent pics of CP Sarah

Close-ups:

Close-up:

Close-ups of the stunning jewels. I can see quite a few diamonds, not sure what the yellow stones are...

Back
Top Bottom