Princess Sarah of Brunei Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RealGabo said:
Please do you have a good close up of the tiara that CP Sarah wore in her wedding festivities in Sep, 5th???
Thanks in Advance!
I've actually tried to find a better close-up of that tiara but haven't been successful. Still, I'll see what I can do

well I've been through all the pictures and this is the best I can do. There aren't any good close-ups of Princess Sarah with this tiara plus it doesnt show up well against the light blue head-dress she's wearing.

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 791
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 642
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,656
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 930
Moon said:
Not because they are wearing a lot of cloth but because of the SO colorful outfits and scarfs...they do not wear steady colors...I am familiar with their style as my good friends from Malaysia tend the same thing...I only hope if they can wear one or two colors at most for the upper part (top and scarf) just to make the contrast and we can see the jewellery better...but you know...it is their culture and their sense of style..So, much respected from my part

Yes, is that i mean. Is because the colours. I don't now a lot of brunei culture but like i see everyone wear very "happy" cloth i imagine that is a costume in the contry. And they have my respect to.................. Thanks for the information.

how many tiaras does she got and what kind of tiaras is it

I belive she got 2 tiaras, the tipe i don't now, sorry..........

Yeah she's only worn two so far during her wedding. They're diamond tiaras I believe.
Im sure we'll see her wear more over the years.

more pictures of Princess Sarah

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,340
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 2,535
  • Image5b.jpg
    Image5b.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 565
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 725
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 8,648
  • Image11b.jpg
    Image11b.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 673
I don't have more word's to say thanks.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its probably a visitors' book or something
But she and her husband have been signing a lot of autographs.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 978
  • 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,928
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 744
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 887
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 796
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,346
~*~Humera~*~ said:
the one with sarah-the long hair girl with blue dress is quite pretty as well.
I wonder who she is, too...

I thought she looked familiar, I just recognized her actually.
I posted a few pictures of her and her husband in the Brunei royals thread. I think her husband might be the son of one of the Sultan's brothers.

Last edited:
How come the pretty lady in blue,does not have her head covered? Does Sarah have to cover her head at all times now that she is married,becos I saw a pic of her before the wedding and she had a dior top on with jeans and her beautiful black hair uncovered.

We've had this discussion at length in the Brunei royals thread. Its not mandatory. Princess Sarah covers her hair during official duties. Its only become 'fashionable' to do so since the Queen started covering hers a couple of years ago, I believe after she performed the Hajj. Many women of the royal family don't cover their hair.

julial said:
the one with sarah-the long hair girl with blue dress is quite pretty as well.
I wonder who she is, too...
The girl with the long hair and blue dress, is wife of the Sultan's nephew, Pg. Muda Wadood. Like Sarah, she was only young (19) when she married her 34 year old husband in February 2004. As a former schoolmate of Sarah's, rumours say that it is her who told her husband Wadood about Sarah, who in turn informed the Crown Prince. A Royal visit was then arranged to Sarah's college, which is supposedly how they met.

Zina said:
The girl with the long hair and blue dress, is wife of the Sultan's nephew, Pg. Muda Wadood. Like Sarah, she was only young (19) when she married her 34 year old husband in February 2004. As a former schoolmate of Sarah's, rumours say that it is her who told her husband Wadood about Sarah, who in turn informed the Crown Prince. A Royal visit was then arranged to Sarah's college, which is supposedly how they met.
Thanx Zina!!
I knew her husband was the Sultan's nephew but thats it. So whose son is he? Prince Muhammad?
And what's his wife's name?

Talk about BLING-BLING! In fact I don't think bling bling is a sufficient enough word for those jewels

Is this her mom in the background?
attachment.php

well the lady looks sort of caucasian

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Thanx Zina!!
I knew her husband was the Sultan's nephew but thats it. So whose son is he? Prince Muhammad?
And what's his wife's name?
Hi Humera

I apologize but I have completely forgotten her name! If I come across any old newpaper articles about the wedding, I will post that info here. Her husband is the son of Princess Masna, the Pg Abd Wadood we spoke of, in another thread.

November 14 and 15, 2004

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 956
  • Sarah 15.jpg
    Sarah 15.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 9,028
Those are really magnificent jewels! Whew! What I would give to be dripping with diamonds, just like her.

Do you suppose the jewels were bought before marriage, or have they always been available in the Brunei treasury, to be 'dispensed of' as and when? Also, does anybody know what 'brand' her jewels are? Like one of her wedding necklaces, the one with white and yellow diamonds with a star, I think that was Cartier.

Now we know, with such clientale, Tiffany's, Cartier, Harry Winston's and the rest of them jewellers are willing to loan out precious jewels to celebrities in a bid to promote themselves. There actually are people out there who are potential customers!! Incroyable!

Rhaegar said:
Those are really magnificent jewels! Whew! What I would give to be dripping with diamonds, just like her.

Do you suppose the jewels were bought before marriage, or have they always been available in the Brunei treasury, to be 'dispensed of' as and when? Also, does anybody know what 'brand' her jewels are? Like one of her wedding necklaces, the one with white and yellow diamonds with a star, I think that was Cartier.

Now we know, with such clientale, Tiffany's, Cartier, Harry Winston's and the rest of them jewellers are willing to loan out precious jewels to celebrities in a bid to promote themselves. There actually are people out there who are potential customers!! Incroyable!

Im pretty sure Princess Sarah got brand new jewels. She is, after all, the crown princess. If you look at pictures of other women of the bruneian royal family, the sultan's daughters, his sister, the wife of Prince Muhammad and Sufri,you can see that each of them have beautiful jewellery of their own. They dont share it amongst themselves.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Im pretty sure Princess Sarah got brand new jewels. She is, after all, the crown princess. If you look at pictures of other women of the bruneian royal family, the sultan's daughters, his sister, the wife of Prince Muhammad and Sufri,you can see that each of them have beautiful jewellery of their own. They dont share it amongst themselves.
Yeah! you are right Humera. All the Crown Princess Sarah's jewels are her very own. Wedding gifts from her husband and The Queen.
Here are some latest photos of Crown Prince Billah and Crown Princess Sarah. The photos showing the Crown Prince and Crown Princess and Prince Malik at a recent football match. The photos showing Crown Princess Sarah with her mum is during a function for Asean/India 4wd challange which her dad took part in.

Attachments

• princess sarah & her mother motor rally event airport restaurant.jpg
    princess sarah & her mother motor rally event airport restaurant.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 5,738
  • princess sarah at motor rally event 18.11.04.jpg
    princess sarah at motor rally event 18.11.04.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 7,208
  • crown prince & crown princess with prince malik.jpg
    crown prince & crown princess with prince malik.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3,248
  • crown prince billah & crown princess sarah watching football match.jpg
    crown prince billah & crown princess sarah watching football match.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 19,433
Bling-bling!

If the Bruneian royals wore less showy fabrics, their jewelry would really stand out. But they wear very materials that compete with and detract from their jewelry.

It looks like they're almost in the tsarist Russian category as far a sjewels go.

alfie said:
Yeah! you are right Humera. All the Crown Princess Sarah's jewels are her very own. Wedding gifts from her husband and The Queen.
Here are some latest photos of Crown Prince Billah and Crown Princess Sarah. The photos showing the Crown Prince and Crown Princess and Prince Malik at a recent football match. The photos showing Crown Princess Sarah with her mum is during a function for Asean/India 4wd challange which her dad took part in.
thanx for those pics alfie.
I like the fact that Princess Sarah's parents are still a big part of her life, they often accompany her to her public duties. Most of the time when a woman marries into a royalty, her own family is sidelined or ignored. Its nice to see that Sarah gets to spend time with her parents.
If you have any pictures of Princess Sarah's beautiful jewels, please post them in this thread. There's also a separate thread for jewels of other women of the bruneian royal family.

gogm said:
If the Bruneian royals wore less showy fabrics, their jewelry would really stand out. But they wear very materials that compete with and detract from their jewelry.

It looks like they're almost in the tsarist Russian category as far a sjewels go.
Colourful clothing seems to be the norm in Bruneian culture. It might be a bit too much at first for someone who's not accustomed to such bright fabrics, but I think its quite pretty.

Back
Top Bottom