Princess Ragnhild and Princess Astrid of Norway Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do like the turquoise in the tiara, but I do see what you mean. I think it also has to do with the wearer. Maybe someone younger with a different dress and different hair, I don't know. (no disrespect intended)

I love the Turquoise tiara. Though turquoise is one of those stones that goes in and out of fashion quickly. But I think it would look just delightful on MM's blond locks. Actually, salma, you think you could do a photoshop of that?

I love the Turquoise tiara. Though turquoise is one of those stones that goes in and out of fashion quickly. But I think it would look just delightful on MM's blond locks. Actually, salma, you think you could do a photoshop of that?
I´ll try it.:flowers: But Her Majesty made a photoshop before:
pic

Last edited:
Now this is what I meant!! Thanks for requesting it and thanks to our dear salma for producing it! MM looks stunning in this!!!!:p

Princess Astrid: Feather Aigrette
Pic

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Astrid herself refers to this tiara as her antenna and says she can receive signals from both London and Moscow when she wears it. :D

:previous: Astrid herself refers to this tiara as her antenna and says she can receive signals from both London and Moscow when she wears it. :D
:lol::lol: so funny I never read it. Thanks

I´ll try it.:flowers: But Her Majesty made a photoshop before:
pic

That's a nice photo shop! That color would look wonderful on MM.
What I'd really like to see is a good, clear photo of the Queen Maude's tiara that Ragnhild wears.

Last edited:
Oh my..thanks for posting this! I have never seen such good pictures of the Vasa tiara! Usually there are only these wide shots of the Royals walking in from the Norwegian court. (Is there any chance you could post close-ups of the Queen and CP as well?)
The Vasa tiara is my favorite of Ps. Astrid's tiaras, although the turquoise tiara is not bad either.

This tiara is really very nice - however I have the feeling we don't see it very often. Is it Pr Astrids personal property?

:previous:

I think it belongs the the royal family and is supposed to return to them upon her death. I was hoping someone had a close up shot of the tiara Astrid wore for the State Visit. She's wearing it the old way...across her forehead like a head band.

The tiara looks pretty substantial can't wait to see Mette-Marit wearing it one day, I wonder why it took so long to finally be worn, and I love that she wore it low on the forehead! :)

The tiara seems very pretty and sparkly, but it is a tiara for the younger ladies. I hope to see Ingrid A wearing it in the future one day.

State Visit from Luxembourg. May, 2011

Princess Astrid: Vasa tiara, necklace, brooch and bracelet

Detail

The tiara makes me laugh. Like something for a costume party. It is amazing that someone spent big money on this.

Those pieces were quite common back in the day, they were meant to be worn in front of huge hair pieces attached to ladies real hair. Does anybody know if this piece is the one Astrid is wearing or is it just a similar looking piece?

Back
Top Bottom