Princess Marie of Denmark Jewellery 1: Ending Jun 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Marie wearing bracelets of a new brand: One of a Kind by Christine Andres Averhoff: https://app.box.com/s/q22bba9mgsa0605ul54d1lo3ejd6dmx8

- Averhoff is a large company here in DK and with Joachim having many personal friends among Danish businessmen and their families I wonder if she is a member of the Averhoff family?

I believe the earrings are tanzanite and the brooch is confirmed sapphire.

Yesterday evening she wore her floral tiara once again. I would have loved to see the lily tiara once again, though. This one is a bit overused.
True and it would habe been the perfect occasion as it was a black tie Event.

The Brooch is a present She received after the birth of Prince Henrik, her first chld..
I don't like its pendant, really not necessary.
Sad that her very only tiara cannot be changed.

Yes as nice as it is Mary has a new tiara, it would be nice to see Marie have one. She doesn't have a personal tiara, one she owns. She has one loaned by her MIL and one loaned by a designer. It would be nice if she had a piece of her own, which one day could be for Athena.

Alexandra's tiara one day may make it back into the royal family. It will pass to one of her sons and their wife. It could possibly make its way back one day to the main line.

This blog claims that "inheritor was her nephew King Frederik IX". This sentence makes me rather cringe, because the public has no clear knowledge about how the tiara came into King Frederik's possession. It is just this blog author's assumption that it was by inheritance. But let's face it folks, which mother would leave her valuable possessions to a nephew, just because her children don't have much occasion to use them? That is very unlikely, imo. I would much rather assume that the tiara was bought by the King, and hopefully Princess Dagmar's heirs got the fair price they deserved. And this, too, is an assumption, because the truth simply is not publicly known.

https://app.box.com/s/jyy0yldbmjnbwm9d6apl0t0eyr4l1y4s

Thanks, Polyesco.

And additional info from BB.

The necklace is designed by Christine Hvelplund and so are the Globe-earrings.
They consists of cognac-diamonds (never heard about that!) encased in rose-gold (never heard about that either!).

It's a gift on her 40th birthday, given to her by a number of friends.

A double-ring for two fingers. Worn by our Marie recently at a dinner.
No further details as to the material.

Two-finger double-ring

I like this tiara!! I like the lilies!! Pity that Marie ware this tiara only once! Maybe don't like either!

A discussion in the Tiara & Jewels guessing thread set me off on a path where I compiled a list of all of the tiaras some of the ladies have worn for state (and official visits when called for) visits.

Here is Marie's. As we all know, she's only used the Dagmar Floral Tiara. I hope she'll use the Flora Danica in the future, at least to break up the monotony.

Last edited:
Marie wore her floral tiara tonight, as is expected. I love her hair.

With the chain of the order if the elephant, a necklace may have been over kill. Both her and Mary chose not to. Mary has a brooch and while I am a huge brooch person, and I love the rest if her elegant look, I think she should have forgotten the brooch.

Does Princess Marie own the Diamond Floral tiara or is it on loan by H.M.The Queen?

Does Princess Marie own the Diamond Floral tiara or is it on loan by H.M.The Queen?

On her Wedding Day the Information said iut was on loan from the Queen. So if it was not gifted to her since then it is very likely still on loan

She just receive a sapphire and diamond Brooch from the Queen she should have worn yesterday. Itt should have been more Royal with her to narrow dress and open shoes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom