Princess Marie of Denmark Jewellery 1: Ending Jun 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That maybe...but in the link I posted, the earrings look green!:flowers: And if the earrings are dark blue, they still don't match the outfit.
Which website are you referring to? Can you post a picture?:)

Hm, after looking at the closeup of Marie's hairstyle, the earrings do look like yellowgold, unlike the other photos, where they look like whitegold?

I agree the earrings do look like the are cabachon emeralds- great length on Marie with her hair in an updo.

marie wore a large ring at henriks christning has she worn it at other events?

Anyone have any up-close pictures of Marie's rings from her visit to the pet hospital? In the video, on her right hand, she appear to have two new diamonds. (this happened when she was looking in the microscope)

Prss Marie appears to be wearing a new brooch with amethysts at the Billund airport opening a new air route. Sorry I don't know hw to post a pic. I haven't seen this brooch before and it looks like it is a triangle of silver with amethyst stones and other stones of different colour. Oh when are photographers going to learn to zoom in and get that great close up shot of a jewel for us.

nothing new for marie
she wore her wedding tiara at the state visit dinner from korea,
but its a tiara i really like

I thought Marie looked really lovely, she's getting a small but nice collection going...!

This tiara is amazing, one of my favorite of the royal pieces. I like flower design, very feminine.

The tiara is stunning and really looks perfect on Marie.

This one of my favorite tiara's. It pretty, small but not too small and feminine.

Yes, she did. P Marie often using this brooch to secure the sash.

New tiara for Princess Marie ?

Princess Marie will apparently get a new tiara very soon:

http://www.floradanica.com/Flora_danica_2011.pdf

On p.11, There is a story about "HRH Princess tiara"with a small picture.
It's a silver diamond tiara adorned with amethysts, with 3 lilies : one for Marie, one for her husband and one for her son (maybe now another one for the future baby?) :flowers:

:previous:
v The relevant part
the image constitutes less than 20% of the article and is posted under the fair use provisions

Attachments

• Marie Tiara.jpg
    Marie Tiara.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
I love Marie´s wedding tiara! It´s one of my fave tiara´s and on Marie looks realy beautiful

http://www.floradanica.com/Flora_danica_2011.pdf

On p.11, There is a story about "HRH Princess tiara"with a small picture.
It's a silver diamond tiara adorned with amethysts, with 3 lilies : one for Marie, one for her husband and one for her son (maybe now another one for the future baby?) :flowers:
Wow, that is a surprise! Can't wait for the debut of the new lilies tiara.
I think the picture only shows a similar model, as it only has two lilies in it and the string of amethysts seems to be seperate in the picture.

I understand she has a fondness for the lilies... but if the design of the actual tiara is close to the picture above, Its a bit too... modern and artsy for me lol. Give me a Fringe or scroll tiara any day lol.

Not sure of the new tiara, maybe i am too use to the diamonds, emeralds etc tiaras. The idea is great but it seems perfect for a dress up party and not a gathering of royals IMO. I would also like to see Marie in a nice soft tiara, nothing too big as this height reminds me of the current one she wears.

The new tiara based on the French lily is absolutely beautiful. Agreed it is not a tiara sparkling with diamonds and pearls but non the less it is simple, classic, dainty and most elegant. The lillies themselves are exquisitely crafted. I also love the story around the inception of this tiara. I cannot wait to see Princess Marie wear it in public. She is bound to turn many heads.

Last edited:
I wonder if this will be Marie's version of Mary's Midnight Tiara - not her physical property but hers to use for as long as she wants. The text describes it as "a special tiara dedicated to HRH Princess Marie". Is it designed by the same people who created the Midnight Tiara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom