Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would definitely take the earrings and the engagement ring. Simply beautiful. Do we have a better picture of the ring though ? And does anyone remember how the ring from Jonas looked ? :)

The ring from Jonas was an emerald-cut diamond set east-west with pave-set diamonds along the band. This one from Chris looks like a princess-cut or cushion-cut diamond with prong set diamonds on the band.

The ring from Jonas was an emerald-cut diamond set east-west with pave-set diamonds along the band. This one from Chris looks like a princess-cut or cushion-cut diamond with prong set diamonds on the band.
^
Actually it looks like an Assher cut - would be intersting to know - antique or new... ( BTW - I love Assher cut - perfect choice ;))

I just love the engagement ring ... really lovely on her hand IMO

I lover her engagement ring! Just beautiful.

Looks like an ascher cut to me. Really stunning!!!!!

its a big possibility she will take part of the nobels this year

yay 2 tiara outings for madeleine

I think that it is an Asscher as well!! Outstanding choice!

I love her engagement ring! It's so stunning. I think it's a great size.
Having a father the diamond business, he always talked about how Americans put a gr8 emphasis on the size of the solitare. Nice to see maddy happy again:flowers:

Having a father the diamond business, he always talked about how Americans put a gr8 emphasis on the size of the solitare. Nice to see maddy happy again:flowers:
Nothin wrong with a big ol diamond.....;)

any idea about the designer those pearl earrings are Really stunning

Do you think these earrings are real or paste?

I think Madeleine has acquired several new earrings these past years. The diamond and pearl ones from her engagement, the big scroll pave set diamond ones( I am not sure how to describe them and I am not sure but I think someone could say they were real) the ones above and the Bolin enamel egg and diamond bow ones.

Can anyone please post pictures of them?

Madeleine will take part in the 2 nobel dinners
last time were in 2009

Cross your fingers that they're real. She looked fantastic at the dinner, and I was pleased to see the drop earrings. It's about time one of the Swedish princesses got some serious jewelry. I don't recall Victoria getting any major pieces of her own for her engagement or wedding. (The non-diamond tiara she wore recently and the silver bracelet she's worn many times don't really count in my books as major jewelry because they're not mainly encrusted with gems, and I believe the diamond earrings she wore at the pre-wedding dinner are from the Bernadotte collection.) Let's hope this is an indication of more fine jewelery to come. :clap:

I think Madeleine has acquired several new earrings these past years. The diamond and pearl ones from her engagement, the big scroll pave set diamond ones( I am not sure how to describe them and I am not sure but I think someone could say they were real) the ones above and the Bolin enamel egg and diamond bow ones.

Can anyone please post pictures of them?

Ian not sure what earrings you mean

American-Scandinavian Foundation´s 100th anniversary
Bracelet and earrings

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Josephine, these were the ones I meant. I am sorry for my bad description.

Princess Madeleine's 'scroll' earrings were fake, but her beautiful new dangling diamond and pearl earrings are very real indeed.

Princess Madeleine's 'scroll' earrings were fake, but her beautiful new dangling diamond and pearl earrings are very real indeed.

I was always curious how can people tell by the picture if earrings (or any other jewelry for that matter) are fake or not?
How do you indentify that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom