The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Royal Highness

I hope Madeleine gets to wear a new tiara as well. Doubtful since she recently received the Six Button Tiara. I can almost guarantee that we won't see the aquamarine tiara so it's a toss-up between the Fringe or the Six Button Tiara. I wouldn't mind either one because she looks so good in the Fringe and I think she needs to experiment more with the Buttons to hopefully find the right look with it. :)

Old 05-01-2006, 12:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Griffin
So, it was the Fringe one. She looked good. :)
Ehhh, I liked the tiara. But that choker has been overused since she was 18. I did like the aquamarine drop necklace she wore to the luncheon though. She's used that one several times but it's not that overused and looks good with her outfits. Madeleine just pairs the choker with anything. Her Nobel 2002 dress, IMO, did not go well with the pearl and diamond choker.

Old 05-01-2006, 03:51 AM
Majesty

but she got the pearl and diamond choker for about 3 years ago i think i must look it up

she do need a new necklace it would have looked great with pink stones with the pink dress
Old 05-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Courtier

Madeleine wore her diamond tiara and pearl and diamond choker for King Carl's 60th birthday ball. I think she looked lovely, but I don't perfer the dress.

http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?...8_029201_4.jpg
Old 05-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
but she got the pearl and diamond choker for about 3 years ago i think i must look it up

she do need a new necklace it would have looked great with pink stones with the pink dress
Okay, I might have been exaggerating. She probably did get the choker around three years ago when she was twenty. The SRF has a pretty good collection of tiaras compared to some royal houses. Their lack of necklaces though to me is surprising. They might actually have a nice collection but just don't wear them. We have seen Victoria rotate around 3-4 necklaces over and over again since she was 18! I'm not suggesting that the SRF blow all their money on expensive jewelry but I wish for a little bit more variety.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Nobility

I saw a picture of Princess Margaretta of Sweden at Queen Margarethe of Denmark's wedding wearing an aquamarine tiara- Does anyone know if Madeleine's is the same?
Old 05-12-2006, 03:37 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by qui mal y pense
I saw a picture of Princess Margaretta of Sweden at Queen Margarethe of Denmark's wedding wearing an aquamarine tiara- Does anyone know if Madeleine's is the same?
It should be the same one. There is only one aquamarine tiara that I know of belonging the Swedish Royal Family. The aquamarine bandeau tiara has been worn by the King's sisters when they were young.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:38 AM
Royal Highness

New earrings!!! (I think) I've never seen them before and they look stunning on Madeleine.

(From ANP, originally posted by purple_platinum)
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...0511233101.jpg

I haven't been able to see a real close-up of it but from what I see they're very pretty. Hopefully we'll get a close-up soon.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Majesty

i have not seen them before but i do not think they are from thejewllery box of the berndottes
Old 05-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
i have not seen them before but i do not think they are from thejewllery box of the berndottes
She most probably purchased them in NYC. :)
Old 05-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Royal Highness

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5&d=1147683319
(credit: Pontus Hook, originally posted by Yennie)

Nice new earrings, Madeleine!
Old 05-27-2006, 07:54 AM
Commoner

From Scanpix
Old 09-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Majesty

i have treid to track down how many broches she has used i th9ink there is 3 she does the same as the other royal ladies in sweden to hold up her order by putting abrouch on the sach
Old 09-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
It should be the same one. There is only one aquamarine tiara that I know of belonging the Swedish Royal Family. The aquamarine bandeau tiara has been worn by the King's sisters when they were young.
No that is a different one much bigger. It was given from princess Sibylla to Princess Margaretha but she has not worn it for a long time. it was last worn by her daughter Sibylla Ambler on her marriage in 1998.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 09-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
No that is a different one much bigger. It was given from princess Sibylla to Princess Margaretha but she has not worn it for a long time. it was last worn by her daughter Sibylla Ambler on her marriage in 1998.
I didn't know that. I just saw two of the King's sisters wear the same aquamarine tiara as Madeleine so I just assumed. Thanks for the information.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
I didn't know that. I just saw two of the King's sisters wear the same aquamarine tiara as Madeleine so I just assumed. Thanks for the information.
Here is a photo of Sibylla Ambler on her Wedding Day
credit: Seegerpress

Royal Travel and Events

Old 09-29-2006, 03:17 PM
Majesty

i still wondere were the kings sisters tiara will end up, do you think they will be kept in each sisters family can be hard to share it and later on not many events to use it as further from the core royal family they will be and only be used at weddings i guess.
i would love to see this tiara on madleine i guess there is not close up photos of this tiara but still i am glad that you find it
Old 09-29-2006, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
i still wondere were the kings sisters tiara will end up, do you think they will be kept in each sisters family can be hard to share it and later on not many events to use it as further from the core royal family they will be and only be used at weddings i guess.
i would love to see this tiara on madleine i guess there is not close up photos of this tiara but still i am glad that you find it
Perhaps the King will buy it back after the death of Princess Margaretha. I think the tiara of Princess Birgitta and Princess Désirée are more likely to stay into their line because both married nobleman and have more need for a tiara. It is also quiet strange that Princess Margaretha wore not this tiara at the gala for the Kings 60. birthday. Then she wore the Amethyst Parure from the Bernadotte Foundation.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 10-02-2006, 07:10 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Madeleine wearing different brooches (and the diamond tiara. It can also be worn as a necklace).

Photos from Polfoto

Old 10-05-2006, 05:26 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Madeleine with the diamond tiara her father gave to her mother for their 10th wedding anniversary. It can also be worn as a necklace. King Carl Gustaf's tiara worn as a tiara (1st photo) and as a necklace (2nd photo). I like it better as a tiara...

Photos: Polfoto

Tags
jewellery, princess madeleine