Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
126wq.jpg
ifits pilgrim i do not think its from thiland this photo is from 2003
121de.jpg
i found a better photo it is not pilgrim as i thought at first

Last edited:
here you go i posted them at the fanart thread before but thought it may be here it has its place

aquamarinebandeautiaraa3aw.th.jpg

sfringetiaraaa4dj.th.jpg

sixdiamondbuttontiaras9qv.th.jpg

Tiara's

I dislike the six button tiara, it is too big for Princess Madeleine. I like the small diamond tiara and the aquamarine tiara best.

Josefine said:
i would like to see madeleine with the ruby tiara

I would like to see her with the ruby tiara, but I'm not so sure how she'll look in it. It's quite big and might overwhelm her like the Six Button Tiara. I think she's supposed to get that one upon her marriage, so we'll see....:rolleyes:

Josefine said:
i would like to see madeleine with the ruby tiara
I can't remember what that one looks like. Who has worn that one before?

robby86 said:
I can't remember what that one looks like. Who has worn that one before?

I know Queen Siliva has definitely worn it before. I'm not sure of the other Swedish royal ladies who have worn it.

EDIT: Here's a picture of the tiara (I'm pretty sure this is the only ruby tiara the SRF has right now)
*First posted by wymanda in Tiara's and Jewels for the Next Generation thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103844&d=1110179194

Here's a picture of Queen Silvia wearing it; I'm not particularly fond of this tiara so I'm a little hesitant to see Madeleine wear it.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2992&d=1046239801
From Corbis

Last edited:
soCal girl said:
I know Queen Siliva has definitely worn it before. I'm not sure of the other Swedish royal ladies who have worn it.

EDIT: Here's a picture of the tiara (I'm pretty sure this is the only ruby tiara the SRF has right now)
*First posted by wymanda in Tiara's and Jewels for the Next Generation thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103844&d=1110179194

Here's a picture of Queen Silvia wearing it; I'm not particularly fond of this tiara so I'm a little hesitant to see Madeleine wear it.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2992&d=1046239801
From Corbis

i think the last time was 10 years ago at joachim and alexandras wedding

then we have lilians tiaras and there has been different storeis who will get it but in lilians book that she was interwined for she said that victoria would get that tiara

I think the the 6 button tiara looks good on Madde! I know I'm in the minority but I didnt think it overwhelmed her and its refreshing to see her in different tiaras. I think she would look great in the amethyst tiara. Maybe tomorrow night for the Kings birthday celebration ;) .

I hope Madeleine gets to wear a new tiara as well. Doubtful since she recently received the Six Button Tiara. I can almost guarantee that we won't see the aquamarine tiara so it's a toss-up between the Fringe or the Six Button Tiara. I wouldn't mind either one because she looks so good in the Fringe and I think she needs to experiment more with the Buttons to hopefully find the right look with it. :)

Ms Griffin said:
So, it was the Fringe one. She looked good. :)

Ehhh, I liked the tiara. But that choker has been overused since she was 18. I did like the aquamarine drop necklace she wore to the luncheon though. She's used that one several times but it's not that overused and looks good with her outfits. Madeleine just pairs the choker with anything. Her Nobel 2002 dress, IMO, did not go well with the pearl and diamond choker.

but she got the pearl and diamond choker for about 3 years ago i think i must look it up

she do need a new necklace it would have looked great with pink stones with the pink dress

Josefine said:
but she got the pearl and diamond choker for about 3 years ago i think i must look it up

she do need a new necklace it would have looked great with pink stones with the pink dress

Okay, I might have been exaggerating. :D She probably did get the choker around three years ago when she was twenty. The SRF has a pretty good collection of tiaras compared to some royal houses. Their lack of necklaces though to me is surprising. They might actually have a nice collection but just don't wear them. We have seen Victoria rotate around 3-4 necklaces over and over again since she was 18! I'm not suggesting that the SRF blow all their money on expensive jewelry but I wish for a little bit more variety.

Last edited:
I saw a picture of Princess Margaretta of Sweden at Queen Margarethe of Denmark's wedding wearing an aquamarine tiara- Does anyone know if Madeleine's is the same?

qui mal y pense said:
I saw a picture of Princess Margaretta of Sweden at Queen Margarethe of Denmark's wedding wearing an aquamarine tiara- Does anyone know if Madeleine's is the same?

It should be the same one. There is only one aquamarine tiara that I know of belonging the Swedish Royal Family. The aquamarine bandeau tiara has been worn by the King's sisters when they were young.

i have not seen them before but i do not think they are from thejewllery box of the berndottes

Josefine said:
i have not seen them before but i do not think they are from thejewllery box of the berndottes

She most probably purchased them in NYC. :)

i have treid to track down how many broches she has used i th9ink there is 3 she does the same as the other royal ladies in sweden to hold up her order by putting abrouch on the sach

soCal girl said:
It should be the same one. There is only one aquamarine tiara that I know of belonging the Swedish Royal Family. The aquamarine bandeau tiara has been worn by the King's sisters when they were young.
No that is a different one much bigger. It was given from princess Sibylla to Princess Margaretha but she has not worn it for a long time. it was last worn by her daughter Sibylla Ambler on her marriage in 1998.

Stefan said:
No that is a different one much bigger. It was given from princess Sibylla to Princess Margaretha but she has not worn it for a long time. it was last worn by her daughter Sibylla Ambler on her marriage in 1998.

I didn't know that. I just saw two of the King's sisters wear the same aquamarine tiara as Madeleine so I just assumed. Thanks for the information. :flowers:

credit

soCal girl said:
I didn't know that. I just saw two of the King's sisters wear the same aquamarine tiara as Madeleine so I just assumed. Thanks for the information. :flowers:

Here is a photo of Sibylla Ambler on her Wedding Day
credit: Seegerpress

pre-SEEGER00014584.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i still wondere were the kings sisters tiara will end up, do you think they will be kept in each sisters family can be hard to share it and later on not many events to use it as further from the core royal family they will be and only be used at weddings i guess.
i would love to see this tiara on madleine i guess there is not close up photos of this tiara but still i am glad that you find it

Josefine said:
i still wondere were the kings sisters tiara will end up, do you think they will be kept in each sisters family can be hard to share it and later on not many events to use it as further from the core royal family they will be and only be used at weddings i guess.
i would love to see this tiara on madleine i guess there is not close up photos of this tiara but still i am glad that you find it

Perhaps the King will buy it back after the death of Princess Margaretha. I think the tiara of Princess Birgitta and Princess Désirée are more likely to stay into their line because both married nobleman and have more need for a tiara. It is also quiet strange that Princess Margaretha wore not this tiara at the gala for the Kings 60. birthday. Then she wore the Amethyst Parure from the Bernadotte Foundation.

Princess Madeleine wearing different brooches (and the diamond tiara. It can also be worn as a necklace).

Photos from Polfoto

Last edited:
Princess Madeleine with the diamond tiara her father gave to her mother for their 10th wedding anniversary. It can also be worn as a necklace. King Carl Gustaf's tiara worn as a tiara (1st photo) and as a necklace (2nd photo). I like it better as a tiara...

Photos: Polfoto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom