The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-13-2015, 07:17 AM
Nobility

The two stones are different colours! For me two different rings !

Old 12-18-2015, 02:53 AM
Nobility

I had heard rumors a long time ago that Margaretha might sell the aquamarine tiara. I wonder if she really lent it to Madeleine or if perhaps she sold it and Chris purchased it for Madeleine. Unlikely but the thought crossed my mind.

Old 12-18-2015, 07:08 AM
Majesty

If anything, the King may buy Margaretha 's tiara and allow the family to share it.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Early this year Princess Christina has told a journalist that the tiara is still owned by her sister Margaretha and that she has borrowed it from her. It is kept at the palace by their brother, the King. So unless we assume that Princess Christina told a lie we have to believe that the tiara was not sold.

https://johanoberg.wordpress.com/201...emfragan-lost/

Old 12-18-2015, 08:03 AM
Serene Highness

I think it is the same ring lighting is changing the color .
Old 12-21-2015, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Princess Madeleine wore a modern hair ornament at the formal gathering of the Swedish Academy. She also wore long diamond and pearl earrings.
pic1 pic2

Old 12-21-2015, 01:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
Princess Madeleine wore a modern hair ornament at the formal gathering of the Swedish Academy. She also wore long diamond and pearl earrings.
pic1 pic2
I think the hair ornaments are actually a pair of Queen Silvia's earrings. Seen at the Childhood Gala in 2012.
Old 12-23-2015, 10:46 AM
Nobility

When I was looking at the photos from the two Nobel dinners this year, I found something interesting concerning the star of the Order of the Seraphim. I found that both Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine wear different stars of the Order of the Seraphim at the two nights.

I'm not so surprised that Queen Silvia does so, I have previously noticed that she she wears two different versions of the star. At the fist night the Queen wore the brilliant version, that previously was worn by Queen Victoria, and that she wears at important occasions. At the second night she wears a more simple version, with a pale blu/seraphim blue centre, that she tends to wear abroad many times.

I'm more surprised to see Princess Madeleine doing the same, something I haven't noticed before. At the first night she wore the one I have seen her use before with a pale blue centre. However on the second night she wore the latest version of the star, that both Prince Daniel and Princess Sofia are wearing, with a dark blue centre and in both gold and silver. I wonder why she is wearing this one, as she apparently still has her old star in use, and has used that all time time until this dinner? A new mystery...
Old 02-22-2016, 12:35 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Madeleine threw a birthday party for her daughter and had young girls as guests from her charity and dressed up as a princess complete with her gown, sash, and jewels. She is wearing the Aquamarine Tiara as well! This makes me wonder if her aunt gave it to her or just a loan again...
Old 02-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Her best jewellery was her smile today.

http://www.kungahuset.se/images/18.2...se+%284%29.jpg
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:40 PM
Nobility

I don't recall ever having seen the chandelier earrings she wore today. Are they also from the family vaults or something new?
Old 02-22-2016, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

She is wearing the dress from the Nobels before so maybe she just thought to keep to the same tiara. I would be happy if her Aunt has given her the tiara. Though I like the modern fringe, I love the koshnik, it is amazing on her and we don't see it enough.

I am surprised Estelle wasn't there. I know the party was as much for the kids from her charity as her daughter, but it would have been great for Estelle to have the experience. And since she is a similar age to the kids, be neat for the kids to meet a real princess their age.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

What a lovely surprise from Princess Madeleine wearing the Aquamarine Kokoshnik tiara and I too am wondering if the King bought back this tiara from his sister?
Old 02-22-2016, 04:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
What a lovely surprise from Princess Madeleine wearing the Aquamarine Kokoshnik tiara and I too am wondering if the King bought back this tiara from his sister?

According to Christina,one or two years ago, the tiara is still the property of Margareta but kept in Sweden for safekeeping.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 02-23-2016, 01:15 AM
Majesty

She looks wonderful. I love her hairstyle.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:41 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
She is wearing the dress from the Nobels before so maybe she just thought to keep to the same tiara. I would be happy if her Aunt has given her the tiara. Though I like the modern fringe, I love the koshnik, it is amazing on her and we don't see it enough.

I am surprised Estelle wasn't there. I know the party was as much for the kids from her charity as her daughter, but it would have been great for Estelle to have the experience. And since she is a similar age to the kids, be neat for the kids to meet a real princess their age.
I agree, this is an event that would have been superb for Estelle. Of course Leonore is a real princess, but she is somewhat younger than her little guests were.

Still, it was an adorable event and I have nothing but praise for Princess Madeleine!
Old 03-05-2016, 02:04 AM
Majesty

Saturday Sparkler: Princess Madeleine's Aquamarine Bandeau | The Court Jeweller

Definitely one of my least favorites in the family.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Honestly all three starter tiaras, Madeleine's Cyclops, Victoria's door stopper cut steel, and Sofia's spearmint emerald, are unattractive. Sofia's is certainly the best of the three but that is saying little.
Old 03-16-2016, 05:43 PM
Majesty

New official photo of madeleine with Aquamarine Kokoshnik* tiara and the new aquamarine earings
You will find the at the swedish royal court webbsite
http://www.kungahuset.se/images/200....gahuset.se.jpg
Old 03-16-2016, 05:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow does the blueness of her eyes really pop when she wears that tiara and the other jewels. Even the dress helps.

Tags
jewellery, princess madeleine