Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if they will buy a new tiara for madeleine or is he gonna use the once she has now 3 different tiaras

I don't think she will get a bought tiara, maybe at a push they will let her borrow an existing tiara that she has never worn before. But I thought that a "new" tiara was only allowed for every milestone age (18, 21) and then again at the time of marriage, is this true?

Josefine said:
Max at Glittering Royal Events Message Board
says that silvia have said that madeleine will later on be given the tiara with rubies

which tiara is that?:confused:

soCal girl said:
oh no! They gave Madeleine a button tiara too? Haha...she looks alright in it I guess, but I think one is enough for Victoria. The base is showing a little too much in my opinion. She looks pretty but she wore that dress again! *sigh* We need to give the Swedish royals bigger budgets for gala dresses:rolleyes:. Oh well, Madeleine looks beautiful as always.

yeah another button tiara:( (dont like them)

however..giving them a bigger budget? nooo thats not a good idea...then the republicans will make a huge fuss about it...

although..i really cant understand why she keeps using that dress over n over again..it's not that great...she got loads of much nicer dresses

Amy said:
I have edited my above post with the photograph of the tiara.

thanx for taking the time..although its not rubys..it's amethyst...

swedishme said:
thanx for taking the time..although its not rubys..it's amethyst...

Sorry, my mistake, it's getting late here and i am getting tired. When i thought of a new tiara for Madeleine i automatically thought of that one as it is a favourite.

Amy said:
Sorry, my mistake, it's getting late here and i am getting tired. When i thought of a new tiara for Madeleine i automatically thought of that one as it is a favourite.

late? im an hour ahead of you ;)

but i agree that it would be a great tiara for madeleine...and it would match alot of her desses very very well aswell :)

has madleine ever worn any important historic neckalces from the swedish collection

I don't think Madeleine has worn a historic necklace. All of her pieces seem very contemperary. She has worn pieces from the Connaught Diamond Tiara for a necklace. Does that count?

Me too Josefine. I hope that all of her jewelry is new. No more Connaught Diamond Necklace and the pearl necklace she's worn so many times. Does anybody know what jewelry company Madeleine uses when she buys jewelry?

madeleine wore the tiara that was given to silvia by the king it looked good on her thought maybe she would wear the six botton tiara no new necklace for her i thought i would be time for that

lena9na.jpg

posted by lena at the swedish forum

Last edited:
I don't think Madeleine is given a lot of jewelry, which makes me sad. The fringe tiara has been worn to so many events. I love it, but it's time for her to experiment with the six button tiara. Maybe she'll have more success with it that Victoria seems to have with her four button one. We need more necklaces for Madeleine! Surely, there has to be a some kind of vault with pretty necklaces for the royal ladies to wear, especially at Nobel.

cant they change those damn button tiaras into necklances or something? or lock them in sum safe sumwere n just throw away the key n forgett the combination?

madeleine vore the six button tiara for the second nobel gala dinner and a new necklace i think have you seen any of the royal were this necklace before sp please tell

iam sorry to say that i cant see the photo

a18yx.jpg

uk press

i do not think she has worn this necklace before

Last edited:
I think I prefer the 4 button tiara over the 6, because I just can't get over how ugly the base is!:eek:

I think she just shows the base too much. Madeleine always shows off the base and the brown part (that helps blend in the hair but not in Madeleine's case), Six Button Tiara and the Fringe Tiara. Her hairstylist has to find a way to hide them. I think the Six Button looks more like a tiara than the Four Button. The Buttons are not a tragedy, but they look really bad easily. With a good hairstyle, right jewelry, and dress, it could be quite pretty. The historical value adds a lot too.

Is her necklace in the first picture with the six button tiara and the blue dress a 7th button? It looks very much like one of the buttons on her tiara. I've also seen that necklace without anything on it just wondering if they put the pendant on from the tiara?:confused:

Last edited:
a18yx7zs.jpg
here is one of the buttons in the tiara is there anyone that ahave a big photo of the button she wears in her necklace
and here is one more
a18yx7yy.jpg

Last edited:

posted by hera at the swedish forum
photos from
captures.fotoforum.nu/

I know Victoria got a tiara for her 18th b-day, But I can't remember if Madeleine did. Does anyone know?

I thought she got the converted diamond necklace for her 18th birthday? Or was it the aquamarine tiara? I'm prett sure it was the diamond necklace that was given to her mother sylvia as a bierthday present.:confused:

Madeleine's 18th birthday tiara was the aquamarine one. The fringe tiara was given to her soon afterwards. The first time she was seen wearing a tiara was at Nobel 2000, with the aquamarine tiara, the Connaught Diamond Necklace, and a gold sleeveless dress.

Regarding the pendants on the necklace worn respectively by Madeleine on the 2nd Nobel and by Victoria for the latest gala now, I believe they are two different ones:
If you look closely, the one worn by Madeleine seems to have small sapphires in it, it has a slightly different shape and is made of smaller stones but bigger, while Victoria's is all diamonds, a bit smaller and looks better overall with the Six Button Tiara, IMO.
I believe I have seen pics of Queen Silvia wearing Madeleine's pendant as a brooch.
I'd say that Princess Madeleine should leave the Six Button tiara alone - it just overpowers her.
To Josefine: Yes, in the past Queen Silvia has frequently worn Madeleine's 'small' diamond earrings from the 1st Nobel 2005.

Turquoise jewellery

I love Princess Madeleine's turquoise jewellery. Am i right in thinking she bought it from Tailand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom