Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this tiara on her....the necklace is kinda pointless as it blends into her top.

LaRae

I have to admit, I am kind of unhappy with Madeleine. Whereas I am happy to see sparkling jewels, it gives the impression, that she has the "best access" to the Royal Jewel Casket, better than even the Crown Princess. In terms of Tiara of the Nobel Day she was No 1 and the mix of 2 Tiaras (one on her head, one as necklace) the day after was far more as her sister - and her sister in law anyway.

Is it like: pleae, please Child, come to the Nobels, then I open my jewel casket and you can select, what you want?

Bye Bine

I don't think that the tiaras that are popular with royal watchers are necessarily as popular with royals. For example I don't think that the powers that be are being selective with the Connaught tiara but I suspect that it has gotten less wear vis a vis the button tiaras because the Swedish princesses seem to like the button tiaras despite those tiaras being often cited as non-favorites among royal watchers.

Madeleine is wearing her wedding tiara and the Connuaght tiara as a necklace tonight:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4648723b39a7a58e830b5a47796b06fa/tumblr_oi1cqoZTql1r6jme9o2_540.jpg

Such a great surprise to the the Connaught as a necklace for the first time in a long time.

Nobel Banquet 2016: Princess Madeleine of Sweden | The Court Jeweller

The Connaught tiara looks kind of lost with the material of her dress,other than that Princess Madeleine's jewels are wonderful.

what jewllery did she wear at the formal gathering?
her engagment earings with aquamarine pendents
but how about the brosch?

what jewllery did she wear at the formal gathering?
her engagment earings with aquamarine pendents
but how about the brosch?
This is the best photo of the brooch i could find
https://beta.tt.se/bildobjekt/image/sdltb9589e8

it looks like its a pearl, diamond and aquamarine brooch. It looks old but i dont know if its part of the royal collection or acquired by Madeleine. If it is her personal possession she now has a very large collection of aquamarines: 2 aquamarine and diamond tiaras at her disposal, 2 pairs of diamond and aquamarine earrings, 2 diamond and aquamarine brooches ( this one and the one that belongs to the kokoshnik tiara), a diamond and aquamarine ring, and a necklace

:previous: It doesn't come as a surprise, but now we don't have to speculate any longer: the so-called modern fringe tiaras was a gift to Madeleine. It makes sense that both Madeleine and Sofia have their own personal tiaras.

This is just perfect for her! I wonder if there's some sort of agreement between her and her aunt that she can wear the kokoshnik anytime she wants to?

The aquamarine and diamond tiara and those amazing earrings are stunning on Madeleine. The work perfectly with her hair colour. This is an outstanding jewellery appearance

Gorgeous tiara for a gorgeous girl. She looks stunning in these pics.

LaRae

Yes I agree..she's stunning.

LaRae

Stunning, no better word.

I would love to see the kokoshnik on her more often. I would love her aunt to give it to her. Paired with her beautiful aquamarines from Lilian, and others in the collection. Aquamarines make her eyes pop.

I love the earrings as well.

I think Madeleine and aquamarines are a marriage made in heaven. The tiara and earrings look utterly magical on her. The only drawback for me personally is that I am not a fan of the straggly hair down the side of the face. Over the evening they fall across the face or tangle in the earrings. It just spoils the overall polished look that Madeleine usually has.

Wonderful - everything in her look today
BYe Bine

Those large rounded sea blue stones look gorgeous. Its like Princess Madeleine with her blue eyes was meant to wear it. The stones emphasize her eye color even more. Add those amazing earrings and becoming updo...wowwww. Stunning.
Glad to see that Madeleine's aunt allows her to wear this tiara. Its indeed perfect for her. I wonder whether we will see her sister or mother wear it anytime soon? It would be interesting to see how it suits them (although I am afraid it will be hard to beat the way Madeleine looks with this tiara). Next time Madeleine wears this tiara it would be interesting to see how it works with different dress colors (darker blue, white, yellow).

Last edited:
Gorgeous! I love to see Madeleine with this beauty of a tiara. Tbh, the tiara is so perfectly shaped and beautiful, that it looks good on any lady. But with Madeleine's blue eyes, it's particularly good. I hope to see it more often, and on other ladies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom