The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-10-2013, 05:41 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
The tiara's you are referring to are all "Senior" tiaras, and at the end of the day, she is the youngest and most junior royal. I know she has worn the Connaught preciously at Victoria's wedding, but was hat not because the tiara she was supposed to wear broke on the day? This may just be a figment of my imagination, but I think I read something to that effect.
I was disappointed too. Her aunts who are also no senior royals or where it at the time of their Weddings all wore one of the more "Senior tiaras" with the only exception of Princess Margaretha who wore the traditional bridal Crown of her Wedding Church

Royal Travel and Events

Old 12-10-2013, 06:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I was disappointed too. Her aunts who are also no senior royals or where it at the time of their Weddings all wore one of the more "Senior tiaras" with the only exception of Princess Margaretha who wore the traditional bridal Crown of her Wedding Church
I think we will only see Madeleine in the Modern Fringe and the button tiara's in the future. Possibly we may see her wear the amethyst one.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
The tiara's you are referring to are all "Senior" tiaras, and at the end of the day, she is the youngest and most junior royal. I know she has worn the Connaught preciously at Victoria's wedding, but was that not because the tiara she was supposed to wear broke on the day? This may just be a figment of my imagination, but I think I read something to that effect.
We don't know if her planned tiara broke at Victoria's wedding. That is just a speculation that has come up on the net because of the strangely wrong information posted on the court website. There might have been other reasons for that mistake.
There has been speculation, that Madeleine chose the modern fringe, because she didn't want to wear the tara which she had planned for her wedding with Jonas. As I said, it's just speculation because noone will ever tell us what really lead to the decision.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:23 AM
Majesty

at Queen Silvia birthday gala she wore the engagement earings with the aquamarine stone
Old 03-26-2014, 11:44 AM
Gentry

I've recently updated my post on some Scandinavian tiaras and I would love some feedback. Here are the tiaras that have been worn by Princess Madeleine.

Aquamarine Bandeau
Connaught Diamond Tiara
Four Button Tiara
Modern Fringe Tiara
Six Button Tiara

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-17-2014, 04:43 AM
Majesty

she also wore the rose spray brpsch and 2 diamond reviere necklace in her hair at tiara events
Old 04-17-2014, 05:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiara Mania View Post
I've recently updated my post on some Scandinavian tiaras and I would love some feedback. Here are the tiaras that have been worn by Princess Madeleine.

Aquamarine Bandeau
Connaught Diamond Tiara
Four Button Tiara
Modern Fringe Tiara
Six Button Tiara

Thanks in advance!
She has also worn the Amethyst tiara on at least one occasion.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:59 AM
Gentry

Quote:
She has also worn the Amethyst tiara on at least one occasion.
Absolutely, I don't know how I forgot that one!

Amethyst Parure Tiara
Old 06-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Madeleine rocked the Connaught Diamond Tiara at Victoria's wedding! That look was iconic!
Old 06-09-2014, 04:22 AM
Majesty

Madeleine wore her mothers pearl braclet at the christning and diamond earings

http://svenskdam.se/files/2014/06/Madde1.gif
Old 06-09-2014, 11:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
I think Madeleine rocked the Connaught Diamond Tiara at Victoria's wedding! That look was iconic!
I think quite the opposite. Madeleine's awful hairdo ruined totally the look and the Connaught tiara wasn't very well placed on her head.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...3AkqjwEJEx.jpg
Old 06-10-2014, 01:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I think quite the opposite. Madeleine's awful hairdo ruined totally the look and the Connaught tiara wasn't very well placed on her head.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...3AkqjwEJEx.jpg
That look was certainly something! It was the worst case of hair streaking I have ever seen. She looked like she was styling a striped version of blonde hair.

The iconic Connaught tiara was totally lost in the stripes!
Old 06-12-2014, 08:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Madeleine wore her mothers pearl braclet at the christning and diamond earings

http://svenskdam.se/files/2014/06/Madde1.gif
As very beautiful and elegant bracelet.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Majesty

At nobel 2014 Madeleine wore the modern fringe tiara and part of the amethyst set
Old 12-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Madeleine

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/2803/ez8ZXa.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/579/vmnNt7.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/1508/meCqi6.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/2531/Xj7kqw.jpg
Old 12-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Great to see that tiara. I also love the amethysts.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

I actually was bored by seeing this tiara again. It's beautiful and suits her well, but she wears it all the time. At least for the big events like the first Nobel night she could wear something else. This one would be perfect for the King's dinner tonight. I wonder if Madeleine will wear it two nights in a row?
Old 12-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The tiara's you are referring to are all "Senior" tiaras, and at the end of the day, she is the youngest and most junior royal. I know she has worn the Connaught preciously at Victoria's wedding, but was hat not because the tiara she was supposed to wear broke on the day? This may just be a figment of my imagination, but I think I read something to that effect.
I am interested to know where the story of the broken tiara came from. The only time I have heard of that was when Princess Elisabeth's fringe tiara broke and had to be soldered together on her wedding day, which is why it looks slightly "off" in the photos.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Nobility

Princess Madeleine Jewellery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I am interested to know where the story of the broken tiara came from. The only time I have heard of that was when Princess Elisabeth's fringe tiara broke and had to be soldered together on her wedding day, which is why it looks slightly "off" in the photos.

It was a story circling around in the swedish medias. Don't know if it had any substance. But i agree with them that her hairstyle that day was not well matched to the connaught tiara but could have matched the modern fringe tiara or baden fringe tiara much better wich was not in use that day.
But i doubt that rumour is true until someone can prove it.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Madeleine Jewellery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Rickard View Post
It was a story circling around in the swedish medias. Don't know if it had any substance. But i agree with them that her hairstyle that day was not well matched to the connaught tiara but could have matched the modern fringe tiara or baden fringe tiara much better wich was not in use that day.
But i doubt that rumour is true until someone can prove it.

You can see that the wrapping of the base of the tiara wasn't matched to Madeleines hair colour which could indicate that a last minute switch had happened.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Tags
jewellery, princess madeleine