Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so gorgeous.

Madeleine is wearing the Aquamarine tiara today for the first time. Her aunt usually wears it.

Madeleine is wearing the Aquamarine tiara today for the first time. Her aunt usually wears it.

Her aunt actually owns the Aquamarine tiara. Unlike many other tiaras worn by Swedish royal ladies, it doesn't belong to the Bernadotte foundation. I am surprised Madeleine borrowed it for the Nobel ceremony.

It's amazing how well it suits her, but her hair is really done up to complement the tiara. Of course the aquamarines go well with the colour of her eyes. I always like this tiara, but this was probably the best appearance I have ever seen of it.

Can anybody give information on the earring? Aren't they from the Bernadotte vaults as well?

Wow. Beautiful look for Madeline!!!!!!Any info on earrings?

Madeleine looks perfect! Stunning! IMO she is the best-looking today! Her tiara was a lovely suprise and her dress just wow!

The tiara is very beautiful. Her earrings are incredible.

The aquamarine kokoshnik on Madeleine has been my secret wish for years and it looks wonderful on her. In some pictures it looks like she is wearing princess Lilian's aquamarine ring on her right hand. I think it is the first time she is seen wearing any of her inheritance from Lilian.

I think the earrings are Silvia's private earrings. I have only seen them on Silvia, Victoria and Madeleine.

I was so dazzled by the tiara that I didn't look at her other jewels. But the broadcast from the banquet will probably show her hands.

What a lovely surprise to see Princess Madeleine in the Aquamarine Kokoshnik. Lovely.

I was so dazzled by the tiara that I didn't look at her other jewels. But the broadcast from the banquet will probably show her hands.

Yes, and if anyone could be so kind and post pictures of the rings it would be great.

Her aunt actually owns the Aquamarine tiara. Unlike many other tiaras worn by Swedish royal ladies, it doesn't belong to the Bernadotte foundation. I am surprised Madeleine borrowed it for the Nobel ceremony.

Didn't the king buy it back from his sister a few years ago IIRC?

Didn't the king buy it back from his sister a few years ago IIRC?
For a long time there have been a lot of speculations about the King having bought it back. But sometime after she has worn it this year, Princess Christina has told a journalist that the tiara is still owned by her sister Margareta. But it is kept in Sweden at the palace and Christina borrowed it from Margareta.

Sooo... this is a mystery. It is strange that Madeleine would borrow from her aunt when her parents have a whole vault full of tiaras and she even has her own tiara? It was more understandable that Christina borrowed it because her own tiara was stolen.

Has anyone seen the brooch before? I have not, but it looks at least 50 years old so I suppose it has been worn before by a royal lady.

I haven't seen it... I am looking back to see if I have missed it in old photos but I don't know when it was worn before!

What a lovely tiara on Madeleine. I love the earrings as well. Great Noble look from Madeleine

Soo... this is a mystery. It is strange that Madeleine would borrow from her aunt when her parents have a whole vault full of tiaras and she even has her own tiara? It was more understandable that Christina borrowed it because her own tiara was stolen.
As the tiara is in Sweden and Madeleine perhaps likes aquamarines, it's not that strange if she asked to borrow the tiara, especially as it compiments her dress.

If the tiara is rarely used by her aunt and is sitting in the Palace vault why is it so strange that rather than sit there it is used for a tiara event? I guess Margaretha has little use for a tiara so is possibly happier to see her family use it when attending events needing a tiara.

I love Madeleine in the aquamarine tiara! It's actually the best I've ever seen it worn. I didn't realize just how beautiful it is before tonight. I hope to see her where it again in the future.

If the tiara is rarely used by her aunt and is sitting in the Palace vault why is it so strange that rather than sit there it is used for a tiara event? I guess Margaretha has little use for a tiara so is possibly happier to see her family use it when attending events needing a tiara.

The point is though that the Aquamarine tiara is privately owned by Princess Margaretha , rather than being part of the Bernadotte family foundation. Whereas foundation jewels are shared among royal family members, privately-owned jewels usually are not. In fact, I find it odd that Madeleine would even ask her aunt to borrow her tiara.

:previous:
Maybe they have a closer relationship that isn't for public consumption and so she felt comfortable asking her aunt. And having a beautiful niece with gorgeous blue eyes and a tiara sitting around getting maybe, dusty, time to bring it out and show the world just how beautiful the niece and tiara look together. I had very close relationships with 2 aunts that to this day even though they are gone, they hold places in my heart that will never go away. Maybe they have the same close relationship. We really don't know all:)

For a long time there have been a lot of speculations about the King having bought it back. But sometime after she has worn it this year, Princess Christina has told a journalist that the tiara is still owned by her sister Margareta. But it is kept in Sweden at the palace and Christina borrowed it from Margareta.

Sooo... this is a mystery. It is strange that Madeleine would borrow from her aunt when her parents have a whole vault full of tiaras and she even has her own tiara? It was more understandable that Christina borrowed it because her own tiara was stolen.
Hmm, I agree it is a mystery however, the Order of Sartorial Splendour dated March 2013 references that Madeleine had recently borrowed it from her Aunt.

okay this tiara was a suprice, a nice suprice
And we see Princess Lilians ring again

tiaras worn by madeleine
* aquamarine tiara first worn 2000
* Modern fringe tiara
* 6 button tiara
* reviere tiara first worn 2009
* 4 button tiara first worn 2009
* Connught tiara first worn 2010
* Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara. first worn 2012
* Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara first worn 2015

tiaras worn by madeleine
* aquamarine tiara first worn 2000
* Modern fringe tiara
* 6 button tiara
* reviere tiara first worn 2009
* 4 button tiara first worn 2009
* Connught tiara first worn 2010
* Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara. first worn 2012
* Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara first worn 2015

oh. i didn't recognized the ring of princess lilian. in which picture did you spot it?

The Aquamarine tiara was a pleasant surprise and it looked stunning on Princess Madeleine last night.

Hmm, I agree it is a mystery however, the Order of Sartorial Splendour dated March 2013 references that Madeleine had recently borrowed it from her Aunt.
I think that must be an updated because this is the first time that Madeleine has worn it.

[...]
I haven't found a good pic of Madeleine with that ring, but I saw a bright blue flash on the screen when she moved her hands. That ring has some substancial glitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom