Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jewels Madeleine wore at the wedding:

1 2

It's wonderful that she wore her wedding jewels to her brother's wedding. The earrings and bracelet are especially stunning.

Agreed. I love Madeleine's wedding jewelry. Nice to see it again.

Any close up of her braclet
In the photos i have seen i cant figure out what bracelet it is

Bracelet looks to be a Buccelati. Very expensive. Maybe borrowed from Chris mom? Just a guess.

Bracelet looks to be a Buccelati. Very expensive. Maybe borrowed from Chris mom? Just a guess.

thank you i will have a look and see if i can find anything that looks like Madeleines bracelet and see if we can say uts a Buccelati bracelet

I compiled as many of Madeleine's tiara appearances as I could:

Aquamarine Bandeau (Part 1)

At what evenets did she wear the Aquamarine Bandeau
Nobel 2000
Princess wedding i norway 2002
Crown prince wedding in denmark 2004
State visit from Romania 2008
Represenationdinner 2015

Are there anyone who can help me?

Last edited:
At what evenets did she wear the Aquamarine Bandeau
Nobel 2000
Princess wedding i norway 2002
Crown prince wedding in denmark 2004
Represenationdinner 2015

Are there anyone who can help me?

A Dinner in 2007
Romanian State Visit 2008
Brazilian State Visit 2007
Rep. Dinner March 2002
Nobel Laureates Dinner Dec 11 2003

thank you si much once again
trying to organize the photows i have

i had a look at madeleine nobel 2008 photos she seems to be wearing a yellow bracelet can it be the same braclet victoria wore at the crown prince wedding in denmark 2004?

thank you si much once again
trying to organize the photows i have

i had a look at madeleine nobel 2008 photos she seems to be wearing a yellow bracelet can it be the same braclet victoria wore at the crown prince wedding in denmark 2004?

I think you are right! And for some reason I think I saw a photo with Silvia wearing it last night. Now if only I can find it again!!

This tiara is beautiful and it was perfect for the first tiara of little Leonor.

I assume that Leonor's first tiara will be the aquamarine bandeau. The modern fringe will probably stay Madeleine's main tiara. But that is very far ahead in the future.

My favorite is 2009. I love the compination of all the jewels!

It's still surprising how well the four buttons and the amethysts looked on Madeleine. Both tiaras are tricky to place and often look awkward or strange. But Madeleine managed them perfectly and looked brilliant in both. The moder fringe is a lovely tiara, but it's used to often to look exciting, imo.

P.S. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

Reactions: eya
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom