Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, and it was quite hidden at the back of her head. Still, I liked the look very much and thought I might post it.
Both Madeleine and Victoria lately started to wear "non-tiara-jewels" in their hair: several brooches and also the diamond necklace which both princesses have worn. I hope they will continue this trend!

here you go Tilia
madeleine tiaras & hairornament

Thank you Josefine! I didn't want to push you, I just like the combination of hair and jewellery:ROFLMAO::flowers: And I hope that Madeleine (and Victoria) will give you many opportunities to up-date your lovely panels. (I want to see many more tiaras and brooches on their heads!)

did madeleine last night wear the earings worn by victoria a few times?
the earing madeleine wore last night, could they be black pearls?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love her! Madeleine seems to be one of the nicest Royals

I admire Madeleine's taste and contemporary style. She's beautiful, elegant, chic and appropriate at all occasions where we've been allowed to see pictures.

How do you say "trés belle" in Swedish?

did madeleine wear her motrher multi colour pearl earings at the wedding in monaco?
madeleine wore her mother fringe tiara togather with the large diamonds flower earings of her mother, queen victorias 13row pearl necklace and a braclet in saphire and diamonds
have she used this one bebore?
Silvia has worn them for years there is a necklace also with multi colours pearls

Last edited by a moderator:
the earing she wore at the wedding ceremony with 3 colour pearl are very beautiful any one know something about them

Indeed, the beautiful earrings worn to the wedding ceremony were borrowed (for the first time) from her mother Queen Silvia. Each earring has a dangling black, light grey, and yellow pearl, and they belong to a set of large multi-colored natural South Sea pearls which Queen Silvia has had since ca. 2005. Princess Madeleine with the earrings:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Queen Silvia wearing the complete set:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I scanned this photo taken on the occasion of Prince Albert's wedding. It is a detail of the GOLD CROSS BRACELET that Princess Madeleine wears in last time.

Does anyone knows in wich jewelry brand I can find that bracelet ?? Princess Mette-Marit has a very similar one.

Does anyone have a closeup of the earrings she wore at the opening of the parliament. To me it looked like Bolin's enamel egg earrings. A diamond bow with a dangling egg of pink enamel.

October 21, 2011

American-Scandinavian Foundation´s 100th anniversary
Bracelet and earrings

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• madeleine.jpg
    madeleine.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 504
those jewel are amazing are they new

i think we have seen the earings before?
i just cant remember wear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom