Princess Märtha Louise Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a shame. If she had worn her hair in an elegant updo the tiara would have projected more gravitas instead of being lost in a nest of bed-hair. The rest of her jewellery dwarfs the tiara and makes the whole 'look' unbalanced. :bang:

Disappointed that she wore her starter tiara. After all, she wore it at her parents 60th and 70th birthdays as well. Would have loved to see her in her wedding tiara or the Amethyst tiara.

Disappointed that she wore her starter tiara. After all, she wore it at her parents 60th and 70th birthdays as well. Would have loved to see her in her wedding tiara or the Amethyst tiara.

Perhaps she never wants to wear her wedding tiara again.

Princess Märtha-Louise has worn her wedding tiara also at Madeleine and Christopher's wedding, so it's not been reserved to her wedding only. I too was a bit disappointed that she didn't don a more special tiara, something other than her her own little go-to tiara. But maybe it was decided that she shouldn't overshadow the Crown Princess, who wore a rather small tiara (probably due to her back and neck problems?).

King Olav's Gift Tiara | The Court Jeweller

I dislike this tiara. I find it boring and I'm not fond of the design.

Its minimalist and boring. But also have to remember its a starter tiara. It was gifted to her by her grandfather at 18.

Starter tiaras as a whole tend to be small and as unimposing as possible. Worn often by girls who just became 'adults' and now attending tiara events.

Definitely better then the Swedish starters. Victoria's door stopper and Madeleine's cyclops eye.

I don't like the ring. It looks big and tacky. And the only emeralds I know Sonja to particularly be "a fan of" are the official Ingeborg parure ones, which I sincerely hope they are not trying to reference.

There is nothing beautiful at the ring. It is too extravagant, I don't like it at all.

I agree that it looks very tacky, not a nice looking emerald at all

The emerald is nice but I don't care for the design or gold.

Back
Top Bottom