Princess Lalla Salma Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the earings but I love the ring the most,very beautiful.:flowers:

not sur Turkish Delight,it was the first time i saw her wearing them,i'll some search to see if she wore them again:flowers:

these earings are lovely,I remember Lalla asma wearing the same.

Josefine, check post #4.

Thank you
I did check the thread but could not see any mention of her waring tiaras and i read that post..... But thank you gain Warren

She wore a tiara at her wedding has she worn any at state vsisits?
Is there there jewllery that could be called Morocco style jewllery of so what would that be?

Her jewelry speaks of elegance. I admire how she carries herself along with the jewelries and not being overpowered by them. I guess few people can do these things effectively.

this is a lovely earring I am sur Lalla salma wore them before,the brooch too.

the earing are new,I love them but the necklace is old I saw her wearing it before;watch is old too she wor it alot,look like she like it.

I like the earrings. Is the necklace a black pearl pendant, it is hard to see in this photo. Maybe someone has a close up view of it? I'd love to see more detail, if at all possible?

:previous: fabulous earings,I love them I hope to see them again.

Her jewels are amazing indeed! I liked all of them, especially the ones with the black/grey pearls.

Last edited by a moderator:
My that is a beautiful necklace and earrings.
Is the necklace made of all diamonds? It looks like like it.:);):)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a wonderful set!! Looks like diamonds with sapphires and citrines to me.

fabulous pieces,Lalla Salma have very impressive collection of jewels and these nacklace and earrings are wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom