Princess Lalla Salma Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The settings looks so identical I wonder if you could attach the earrings to make the necklace longer or to make a bracelet. HMMMM!! Anyway I would love to own it!!!
yes the setting are identical. in the link down, she wore also a bracelet with the earrings at chirac state visit to morocco. so i believe it's a set of earrings, necklace and bracelet. imo even they are beautiful, i find the design average. it isn't creative to repeat the design all the way for all the set and we may think she attach them together to make a short or long piece :shifty: i'm not surprise to see she has also a ring with same design :ermm:
imo this is one of the biggest fashion mistakes salma does: EXAGGERATION and Spending a lot of money without any fashion sense

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/25...35F8FA9CA92A6FF96711D24449D7490F55034CEB503EE

The necklace is beautiful as well,but in my opinion,she shouldn't wear that set together.All the pieces are impressive,so the result is quite "heavy".

This necklace is really nice.Fortunatly, her collar is not too high so we can see it clearly.
I would have prefered shorter earings specially with the necklace.
I always thought it's not easy to wear jewels with caftans because of their color,embroideries and sometimes high-necked collars.
I also like her make-up

I personally find that classical princess cut of rubies with diamonds stuning, but I do agree it's a bit heavy to put them all together, if Salma wants to wear them whole set, she can just wear the earrings with one piece of ruby with diamonds, or when she wears the earrings with their four pieces, so she should not wearing anything on her neck.

wow,she looks beeautiful in the visit to spain

that's cute,good notice Shrifia,good work:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Name Sofia
I think that the Princess Lala Salma Jewelerys are Beautiful and the Jewelerys of her daughter's in law the other princess are prestigious too.

If I'm not mistaken these pink stones are rare conch pearls. The necklace I have seen in an ad for Tiffanys several years ago and the necklace was somewhere around $250,000. dollars. Very impressive!! and yes welcome Sofia, I hope you enjoy discussing these sumptuous jewels with us!!!;)

Sorry guys, this thread is about royal jewels. It's not a thread to attack Princess Lalla Salma for wearing them, nor is it the place to discuss economic conditions in Morocco, or Greece for that matter.

Warren
Royal Jewels moderator

I think it would be very wasteful to have these jewels and not wear them. The pink conch pearls are beautiful but then I think that Lalla Salma looks wonderful in everything she wears and has just the right colouring to show jewels at their best. I especially love the emerald earrings she wears often, they look fantastic with her red hair.

beautiful , the color is unique, thanks Mademoiselle Lilo.

I love dark grey pearls and I definitely loved these earrings as well!!

Me too Iakynthi. Princess Haya has too beautiful earrings with grey pearls as CPMaxima.

you're welcome girls,i am glad you like them as i do,goog she wore them again and i hope see them another time,very beautiful earings:)

Are these the same earrings as her white pearls? Some high end jewelers make pearl earrings so you can unscrew the pearl and change out the color. I think Maxima has some like this also! SOO elegant!!

Lalla Salma has great earrings.

The "new" white pearl earrings are gorgeous as well!!I don't think they are the same as the previous ones,because the white pearl earrings are a little bit longer,don't you think?

Thanks for the confirmation!!Her whole look in the 2005 pictures was very elegant!

Lilo you´ve good eye. I like too her turquoise earrings.

I liked the turquoise earrings,but I find it difficult to combine them.For example,I only liked them in the second photo.Lalla Salma was beautifully dressed in the first photo as well,but these earrings didn't match that dress.

Yes Lilo these earrings are amazing. I love turquoises. Thank´s!:flowers:

I liked the turquoise earrings,but I find it difficult to combine them.For example,I only liked them in the second photo.Lalla Salma was beautifully dressed in the first photo as well,but these earrings didn't match that dress.
I agree here,I think the orange caftan is very beautiful but just don't match the turquoise earrings,they looked so nice and mush good with the white caftan,I just didn't like her turquoise shoker,not my favourite,I by far prefer the one she wore during Sarkozy state visit:flowers: here:http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/sm_sarkozy1_diner_g-1.jpg?t=1235737139
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/Sanstitre1.jpg?t=1235737912

I really liked the whole emerald set!!Thanks for sharing,Shrifia!!But again,this set doesn't match the pink/silver dress,don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom