Princess Lalla Salma Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sigh...Gorgeous!!

Are they Cabachons or faceted Sapphires?

I am 100% sure, they are diamonds
Bye Bine
I am also pretty sure that it's diamonds. It's not a secret, the moroccan royal family is one of the richest and oldest monarchies in the world, and don't think that the princess consort will wear fake stones :) I lived few years in Morocco, and I know that it's cultural, women there love precious jewels like gold belts and parrures, even common women with small budgets appreciate genuine stones like diamonds and almeralds, and would rather wear small pieces of then than pig fake stones.

Last edited:
I am also pretty sure that it's diamonds. It's not a secret, the moroccan royal family is one of the richest and oldest monarchies in the world, and don't think that the princess consort will wear fake stones :) I lived few years in Morocco, and I know that it's cultural, women there love precious jewels like gold belts and parrures, even common women with small budgets appreciate genuine stones like diamonds and almeralds, and would rather wear small pieces of then than pig fake stones.

Yes sure , I know what you talking about ,, But I Dosen’t Meant that fake stones ,, I said not diamond ,, Maybe other stones ,, Because the diamond has different shine ,, take a look on the watch & ring And the Necklace ,, Then you will get me :flowers:

Girls or women always love diamonds earrings and they proud and looking beautiful after wearing it.

Thanks Lilo I wish see a close up

the ring looks intersting but a better pic is needed.
loove loove the earing.

Yes sure , I know what you talking about ,, But I Dosen’t Meant that fake stones ,, I said not diamond ,, Maybe other stones ,, Because the diamond has different shine ,, take a look on the watch & ring And the Necklace ,, Then you will get me :flowers:

I believe that they may be Rose Cut Diamonds or another Old Mined Diamond Cut that was popular in the late 1800's early 1900's.

I hope I said that correctly.

She really has the most beautiful jewel caskets of the Oriental Monachies. Not the most whoppery and expensive one (here surely Brunei is in the leading position), but the most elegant, special and elaborate one. Or is it just the beauty of the Queen, which glitters even more graceful than her jewels :flowers::flowers::flowers:?
BYe Bine

the set is AMAZING,is not the secret that Lalla Salma have some wonderful pieces of jewels:)

Truly beautiful lady and spectacular jewels, but not with that outfit - the neckline is all wrong for such an elaborate choker.

Last edited by a moderator:
French President´s Visit to Morocco- Gala Dinner

New diamond and ruby necklace and earrring
s

images have been cropped (less than 20%) and aren´t subject of copyright

Attachments

• jewels.jpg
    jewels.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 4,322
That set is absolutely magnificent! Lalla Salma really does have amazing jewels.

The necklace and earrings are spectacular, and they match very well her stunning caftan, but I would have preferred the necklace without the down part, just as dog necklace. I wonder if that can be removed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom