Princess Haya Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
those earrings are my favorite thanks salma ; yes she is young but precious one from grandma .

Lovely earrings and necklace, thank you for the pictures salma :D

those earrings are my favorite thanks salma ; yes she is young but precious one from grandma .

You´re welcome Xavi and life. Yes but she will have many time and occasions to weart the necklace.
The earrings also were inherited from Queen Alia

yes the 1st one haya wore it at early years and the 2nd one is my favorite very valuable .
I only remember Princess Haya wearing the 1st barcelet after her marrige, have you seen her wearing it before?:flowers:

Beautiful, those are my favorite :D

Great pictures indeed. I loved the tiara on Alia and Haya but I did not like at all on Rania. Thank you Salma for the pictures :D

The Tiara Very Nice & The Earing Gorgeous Really , Cartier Designs amazing always , Very Nice Pictures , Thanx Samla

The tiara is gorgeous, but pops up awkwardly on Rania. It needs to be set lower or have the right hairstyle to fill that gap. And those earrings are absolutely magnificent; such a unique design.

Last edited:
Haya tira is quite beautiful maybe it's the best tiara of them all in JRF IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Actually this set is one I have always loved. It is such a unique and incredibly delicate and very, very beautiful. I think Haya wears it best as her dark hair is the perfect foil for the tiara (it also doesn't hurt that she is very beautiful as well) and the earrings are exquisite.

I wondered about it's ownership when Queen Rania wore it and I though she just did not do it justice at all. It seems to float above her head like a sort of rainbow, whereas on Haya it nestles in her hair like a halo. Strangely, I thought it looked as though it had been altered since Queen Alia wore it as it seemed much heavier but perhaps that is just the difference in hair style.

Does Haya have any magnificent piece/set of jewelry? (besides the cartier tiara with matching earrings).

Does Haya have any magnificent piece/set of jewelry? (besides the cartier tiara with matching earrings).
Yes Dazzling she has diamond, turquoises, emeralds... earrings, rings and bracelets from her mother.:flowers: But until now she only has worn the little pieces. you can see some of these jewels inherited from the late Queen Alia in the previous page.

, I thought it looked as though it had been altered since Queen Alia wore it as it seemed much heavier but perhaps that is just the difference in hair style.
No marg the tiara has not any modification:flowers: is the hairstyle or the pic. Also the earrings and the bracelet are the same.

Also the earrings and the bracelet are the same.
they All One set right ?

There is Watch Rolex for Queen Alia . Princess Haya wear Now and from very Long Time.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen Queen Alia with the watch and the rolex design is new.

I like the turquoise ring surrounded by diamonds, such a pretty combination of gems, IMO.

Queen Aliah Turquoise Ring Very Nice , and princess Haya Earing Nice Simple Diamond Too

I loved the turquoise ring. It is such a valuable ring and I am sure it is so special for Haya since it is from her mother, the greatest queen ever :D

Back
Top Bottom