The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Courtier

Caroline with a necklace of Muzungu Sisters, the company of her daughter-in-law Tatiana.

Old 10-24-2013, 02:32 PM
Courtier

Interesting and new (?) ring for Caroline: Caroline de Monaco ultra fashion pour inaugurer Promenades d'amateurs - People looks - Actualité people
Caroline de Monaco ultra fashion pour inaugurer Promenades d'amateurs - People looks - Actualité people

Old 10-31-2013, 11:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
Nadine has raised an interesting point over on the thread for the forthcoming wedding of Albert & Charlene in relation to tiara wearing. The question is whether Caroline wore a tiara prior to the death of her mother. It is certainly hard to find any photos to suggest she did other than at the Pre-wedding ball for her marriage to Junot. I have found this pic on the Forums of the Rose Ball of 1981 where Caroline appears to be wearing a tiara:

Rose Ball 1981 (scroll down for photos)
What do people think?
Nadine, I'm going back to see if I can find any other likely glimpses.
In smaller pictures it does look as if Princess Caroline is wearing a tiara but I think that she has a braided hair band and it looks like a tiara. Look at the ends of the braided material as it extends down behind her earring
Old 11-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
Caroline with a necklace of Muzungu Sisters, the company of her daughter-in-law Tatiana.
I don't like that necklace at all,some of Caroline's jewelery is not to my taste at all.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Courtier

A nice collage of Caroline's diamond and saphire necklace: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or...3268b938c4.jpg
Old 01-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I know royals like to wear costume jewelry on many occasions, but that beaded necklace doesn't appeal to me at all. Give me those diamond and sapphires any day!
Old 01-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
A nice collage of Caroline's diamond and saphire necklace: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or...3268b938c4.jpg
Princess Caroline's diamond and saphire necklace is stunning,I also really liked in its tiara form too.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Normally I don't care for necklaces converted to tiaras, but this is a very nice form and looks so good on Caroline.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:02 AM
Nobility

I also like this " necklace turned tiara" - I have to say though, that I did not understand, why she was not wearing one of her other tiaras for this occasion. (e.g. The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Cartier Pearl Drop Tiara)

Maybe after all a hint, that she is not the owner?
Old 01-12-2014, 07:12 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The Cartier Pearl Drop Tiara is my personal favorite Grimaldi tiara,pity we don't get the opportunity to see it worn more often!
Old 01-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

What a pity that this beautiful tiara isn't worn more; I love that it's a complete closed circle.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
What a pity that this beautiful tiara isn't worn more; I love that it's a complete closed circle.
Yes indeed & there are far too few Monaco tiara events.So unless Caroline represents the Principality at a future Royal Wedding or another tiara event it maybe some time before we see it worn again.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:26 PM
Gentry

So far I've only covered her Monegasque tiaras and the info on those is a little sparse.
Fringe Tiara
Pearl Drop Tiara
Sapphire Necklace Tiara
Old 03-30-2014, 03:09 AM
Courtier

Now that Tatiana wore the fringe tiara for her wedding, I'm hoping the pearl tiara will be Beatrice's something borrowed when she marries Pierre.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 05-15-2014, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Brunswick Tiara

I think this tiara is very beautiful and regal. I love the design and the three large diamonds in the center. A very unique and grand tiara.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Too bad that we might not see it for a while, or ever. It is particularly suited to Caroline and her dark hair shows it off to a T.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Given the state of her marriage to Ernst Augustus, I agree with you, Kitty. It did look wonderful on her but she knows how to wear tiaras. I don't particularly care for the shape, though.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:30 PM
Serene Highness

I'm not a huge fan of the tiara, I can't quite put my finger on it why. The Pearl Drop is my favorite tiara ever and I wish she wore it atleast once a year.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I was never a fan of the Brunswick Tiara,it never seemed to suit Princess Caroline.The history of the tiara is interesting as I know very little about the gems of the House of Hanover.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

The sapphires are stunning the daughter in laws necklace looks like a child made it it is awful IMO

Tags
caroline, jewellery, princess caroline