Princess Caroline Jewellery 1, Ending Oct 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every inch a princess. Caroline looked absolutely fabulous.

Did she also wear the ring from this set?
I cannot find a picture where you can see her hands clearly.

Can anyone identify the earrings she wore at the wedding reception

She can usually be relied upon to wear some significant jewels at such events. Sorry to see that Charlotte didn’t even wear earrings. Surely a ball demands at least one piece of jewellery !

Perhaps they were part of the jewelry of her grandmother Princess Charlotte?

An unusual, but beautiful choice of jewels. She looks divine.

Just looking through the pics in the link you posted. She really went for a Bollywood bling. I think Caroline is one of just a few Royal ladies who enjoy having fun, experimenting with jewellery.
The Princess of Hanover was the best jewel collection in the Monegasque Princely Family is the Grand Dame!

She is not wearing Hannover jewels anymore. The 2 tiaras she wore at the Danish Wedding , one is worn by the 2 Brides of Hannover. The other one I don't know?
Alexandra will have jewels from Hannover ? She never attends Royal events in Germany. She is a Hannover from Monaco closer with her 3 half sibblings.
I never saw recently a picture of her with her Father.

I doubt we will ever see the Princess wearing House of Hanover jewels again and besides she has plenty of historic pieces herself.

The Princess of Hanover wore a pair of diamond earrings withemerald cabochon drops to the Premier of '' Killers of the Flower Moon” at the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France, on May 20th.

https://www.thecourtjeweller.com/20...astic-brooch-at-the-cannes-film-festival.html

Yes, these are lovely earrings which I don’t recall seeing before. She’s also wearing a rather nice emerald brooch which is lost a little in the pattern of the jacket. I have always thought emeralds suit her very well.

Yes, these are lovely earrings which I don’t recall seeing before. She’s also wearing a rather nice emerald brooch which is lost a little in the pattern of the jacket. I have always thought emeralds suit her very well.

I had missed the Art Deco brooch,Caroline really has the best Monegasque jewels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom