The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-15-2013, 12:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'd never noticed before how lovely the tiara is, especially the emerald version

Old 09-20-2013, 02:57 AM
Majesty

did Benedikte take part of the state visit gala on 18th september?

Old 09-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
did Benedikte take part of the state visit gala on 18th september?
Yes, she wore her floral tiara and diamond riviere with a gold and emerald pendant with a light green dress.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Here's a picture

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/462/h6k5.jpg
Old 10-27-2013, 10:57 AM
Majesty

What kind of earings Does benedikte have

Here is one pair
Old 03-26-2014, 11:30 AM
Gentry

I've recently updated my posts on some Scandinavian tiaras and I would love some feedback. Here are the tiaras that have been worn by Princess Benedikte.

Baden Palmette Tiara
Floral Birthday Tiara
Ruby Parure Tiara
Star & Pearl Tiara

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Heir Apparent

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg Fringe Tiara

I absolutely love this tiara. I just love the classic fringe design. It also makes a stunning necklace. In my opinion, this tiara is timeless, regal, just magnificent!
Old 04-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg Fringe Tiara

I absolutely love this tiara. I just love the classic fringe design. It also makes a stunning necklace. In my opinion, this tiara is timeless, regal, just magnificent!
I agree, it is a lovely tiara. I had not realised it was quite a large tiara, and the scale of its size is only apparent when worn as a necklace.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:

This tiara really suits the elegant Princess Benedikte,however I don't like it in its necklace form.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: Queen Sophia's Star and Pearl Tiara

At first I did not like this tiara, but it eventually grew on me. I think it's elegant and unique. I love the pearls mixed with the stars. Not one of my favorites, but a very lovely tiara in my opinion.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: Queen Sophia's Star and Pearl Tiara

At first I did not like this tiara, but it eventually grew on me. I think it's elegant and unique. I love the pearls mixed with the stars. Not one of my favorites, but a very lovely tiara in my opinion.

Princess Benedikte wears her jewels so well,of all the ladies who worn it I think it suits Princess Benedikte the best.Its varied history is also quite interesting and a joy to read!

Tags
benedikte, jewellery, princess benedikte