Moroccan Royal Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lalla Meryam's earrings are so elegant and vintage, just lovely!
I also loved Lalla Joumala's pale pink rosettes - timeless pieces and so chic!

I loove Lalla khadija tiara but not sure of the earings I don't prefer sush style on little girls.

i must agree about Lalla Khadija the tiara is cute but the rst is too much for girl in her age.

Lovely Lalla Hasna bridal photo collection. Thanks for sharring

I did not remember it:flowers:

Marrakesh Film Festival 2013

Princess Lalla Meryem´s ring.
Image has been cropped (less 20% of the original) and isn´t subject of copyright

Attachments

• r.jpg
    r.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,833
Now THAT is one heck of a gorgeous gemstone and ring. Do we know if it's Topaz or Citrine?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Are there Events besides state visits the ladies can wear tiaras?

Last edited:
Princess Lalla Meryem´s necklace at Moulay Rachid´s wedding
Image has been cropped (less 20% of the original) and isn´t subject of copyright

Princess Lalla Meryem´s necklace at Moulay Rachid´s wedding

Princesses Lalla Asma and Lalla Hasna´s necklaces at Moulay Rachid´s wedding
Images have been cropped (less 20% of the original) and isn´t subject of copyright

Attachments

• 4344.jpg
    4344.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,956
  • kjnb.jpg
    kjnb.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 940
Oum Keltoum diamond and emerald tiara and diamond earrings
Images have been cropped (less 20% of the original) and isn´t subject of copyright

Attachments

• Oum Keltoum  (2).jpg
    Oum Keltoum (2).jpg
    138 KB · Views: 3,353
  • Oum Keltoum .jpg
    Oum Keltoum .jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 6,258
I am fine with lavish jewels, but there needs to be some relation with the wealth of country. Sweden, the Netherlands, Monaco, these are extremely developed and wealthy countries and the position of the royals is accordingly.

Morocco is an underdeveloped country. Showing such ostentatious opulence fits in Adbu Dhabi, not in Rabat. Remember the immense bling-bling from Iran or from tsarist Russia, it only widened the gap with the "comon man in the street".

I don't mind people criticism royals lifestyle it's understood but I hate when they do comparison and took an idea and generalize it that's it's so silly and annoying, Morocco economic stuation is far much better than alot countries around and its definitely not Iran in era of shah.

Back to the jewely I thought that tiara of Lalla oum kalthoum isn't that impressive but I like the earing and her engagement ring I try to find a close up it's very lovely even if not practical,

Those are some impressive earrings and a lovely tiara. I'm just not sure if they're age appropriate for such a young girl.
Quite agree with you that this is way too much for a young girl, and in looking at her picture, she is one smug little girl who knows who she is, think maybe she is a bit spoiled............not good in this country where there is such extreme poverty.

I think that tiara is a favourite of Lalla khadija:D
she wears it alot,here and Lalla soukaina wedding and her own Birthday few years ago.

I think also she is a little girl to wear diamonds and big jewellry but in Arab countries that´s normal.
Khadija also has wonr her diamond tiara during King Juan Carlos´s visit to Morocco.

Back
Top Bottom