Moroccan Royal Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes Salma it's recent,the photo was takent during the Arab Women Investors Congress last Wednesday.

I like this earing too,they are simple and elegant in same time,Lalla Hasna wore them last week.

she looks a little fuller is she in the famaliy way?

Thank´s Lilo I have never seen before this pic. Meryem has great collection of jewels.

beautiful pic and beautiful earings, I loove them they look fantastic.

i was looking for close up of Lalla Joumala jewels so thanks Salma.
the belt is very pretty as the necklace and bracelet.

i was looking for close up of Lalla Joumala jewels so thanks Salma.
the belt is very pretty as the necklace and bracelet.
You are welcome:flowers: I like the earrings and necklace too. Do you know what´s the belt material?

I liked Lalla Salma's set of jewels - hope these are rubies! I also think the woman (name?) on the right with the purple caftan is wearing another beautiful set.

I liked Lalla Salma's set of jewels - hope these are rubies! I also think the woman (name?) on the right with the purple caftan is wearing another beautiful set.
She is Lalla Asma.:flowers:

they are all wearing a stunning pieces in this photo,Lalla Lamia necklace take you're breath away:)

No Lamia used same necklace before I will try find the pic.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! :flowers: I guess you both liked this huge emerald-diamond necklace - stunning indeed, but a bit expensive, don't you think?! :D

Thanks for the info! :flowers: I guess you both liked this huge emerald-diamond necklace - stunning indeed, but a bit expensive, don't you think?! :D
very expensive!!!i even don't want to know how much it coast :D
but they still very beautiful to see and enjoy.

May 2010 France- Lalla Meryem
Beautiful diamonds and rubies earrings. I love the detail of flower.
earrings

You´re welcome Shrifia. I love the earrings.

Back
Top Bottom