Moroccan Royal Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are they citrine and diamond? They are gorgeous.

Amazing earrings although I prefer small pieces.

Oum Keltoum diamond and emerald tiara and diamond earrings
Images have been cropped (less 20% of the original) and isn´t subject of copyright

Interesting tiara but I don't like the shape. Those earrings are very stunning however.

Lalla Meryem wearing similar earrings of the ones of Lalla Oum Keltoum i wonder if it's from same jeweler
ImageBam

:previous:
my guess that's citrine,they are impressive earrings indeed but then Azuelos is known by making amazing pieces of jewelery.

Methinks I should start shopping for jewellery from Moroccan designers... These earrings are stunning! :wub: Huge citrines? Or smoked quartz?

They are spectacular earrings, I too love the colour of the stone, they could be topaz or cognac coloured diamonds, Elizabeth Taylor had similar earrings and ring.

OMG, you two are amazing! 'Cognac coloured diamonds'... oh my! :in_love: :heart: Guess what? I'm having 5 days off work and this morning I went downtown for jewellery shopping - I'm already broke. :D Should never visit this section again, when I log in here...
Anyway, I bought white pearls embroidered on a red lacey ribbon. A necklace that is. Really pretty. :bang:

:previous:
The Moroccan wedding tiaras aren't "fabulous royal heirlooms" as each parure is bought direct from the jeweller.
The tiaras of the present King's sisters reflect a Moroccan/Islamic/Occidental style, not a Western one.

I think this poster meant Moroccan/Islamic/Oriental. Occidental means Western. It is the opposite of Eastern.

I wanted to comment on little Khadija's tiara. In some countries little girls that have memorized or started to memorize the Koran receive a tiara. I know she is a just a little girl but I have seen children that age memorize the Koran. And I have seen ceremonies where they are given tiaras(not of fine quality like royals would have or anyting) to celebrate this. It's a beautiful thing to see the ceremony at the end of a Koran memorization class. I'm not saying this is the reason she has a tiara but just throwing it out here as a possibiliy.

They have amazing jewels but too big for my taste.

i see you're point Salma with lavish caftan they rather prefer spectacular jewelery,
i like Lalla Meryem earrings they are repeated as the belt.

The bracelet is beautiful the earrings so big.

Is there any other way i could see the pictures ?! This website is blocked :(
Normally you can close the the add by clicking on the X in the corner. Then you can see the pics.

Those traditional Moroccan jewels are truely amazing. It's a feast for the eyes.

Normally you can close the the add by clicking on the X in the corner. Then you can see the pics.

Those traditional Moroccan jewels are truely amazing. It's a feast for the eyes.

There is no ads as the website is blocked

They look so heavy sure she has ear pain. They could learn that sometimes less is better and more elegant.

Back
Top Bottom