The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-30-2017, 10:46 AM
Majesty

The only colored stone I've seen her wearing are the Opals. Mostly it's gold or diamonds...and very few diamonds.

LaRae

Old 01-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Majesty

She's wearing a delicate gold bracelet on her right wrist today..any ID yet?

LaRae

Also ..the 3 rings on her right hand...did she wear those pre-Harry?

LaRae

Old 01-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Majesty

MeghansFashion.com

Zofia Day has been in contact with me to suggest that #MeghanMarkle wore their Bar Stack ring. You may recall Meghan is already a client of the of the jeweller. She wore the Zofia Day Dash Ear Studs on the cover of Vanity Fair.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post

Also ..the 3 rings on her right hand...did she wear those pre-Harry?

LaRae
She's certainly a fan of the stack rings. She's written about it on The Tig before. I don't know if those are the same ones she's worn before (I really don't care for stack rings), but we've certainly seen her in something similar before.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Majesty

Delicate Jewels for Meghan in Brixton | The Court Jeweller

A beautiful set of jewels.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:16 AM
Majesty

Favoring yellow gold myself I am glad she will be wearing a lot of it (or so it seems).

Wonder if the bangle was a gift...

LaRae
Old 01-11-2018, 12:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
In the last picture you can see her engagement ring, and I must say it really is nice. In fact, very similar to Sophie Wessex's (unintentionally, I am sure, but Sophie has three diamonds set in yellow gold as well). A really nice ring.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Majesty

It seems to suit Meghan's style/taste...I'm sure they talked about this beforehand ..and her taste in jewelry seems to be very simple/classic.

LaRae
Old 01-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

I am very curious what the wedding band will look like. Bands that are encrusted are interesting, as the rings pictured in this link: https://www.brilliantearth.com/wedding-rings/
Old 01-12-2018, 04:26 PM
Majesty

It will most likely be simple and plain since they are all made from the Welsh gold piece that BRF has.

LaRae
Old 01-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Royal Highness

*Plain and simple*
Old 01-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Courtier

What about Diana's wedding ring? Can it be used to make Megan's wedding ring? Especially since Kate received Diana's engagement ring?
I also realized in the above photos that the mix of white gold for the engagement rights with the yellow gold of the wedding rings look odd. At least Megan's engagement and wedding rings will have the same metal.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:14 PM
Majesty

Wedding rings in the UK and indeed my own country all used to be plain gold rings. Then there was a move to make them flatter and embellish the tops but the idea of a circle of stones it very new as seen by Catherines.

Strangely enough, I have never been a fan of matchy, matchy ring sets. There is something very pedestrian buying three ring sets. I love the engagement ring as a marker of something very special. I like the idea of a wedding ring that is designed to sit flush with the engagement ring and an eternity ring should one be added.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Wedding rings in the UK and indeed my own country all used to be plain gold rings. Then there was a move to make them flatter and embellish the tops but the idea of a circle of stones it very new as seen by Catherines.

Strangely enough, I have never been a fan of matchy, matchy ring sets. There is something very pedestrian buying three ring sets. I love the engagement ring as a marker of something very special. I like the idea of a wedding ring that is designed to sit flush with the engagement ring and an eternity ring should one be added.
Catherine's wedding ring is a plain yellow gold band-it is first on her finger, then her engagement ring, and lastly her eternity ring.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
In the last picture you can see her engagement ring, and I must say it really is nice. In fact, very similar to Sophie Wessex's (unintentionally, I am sure, but Sophie has three diamonds set in yellow gold as well). A really nice ring.
So does mine and my mother-in-law's, (the 3 diamonds) so I'd say it is a traditional setting.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Terri View Post
What about Diana's wedding ring? Can it be used to make Megan's wedding ring? Especially since Kate received Diana's engagement ring?
I also realized in the above photos that the mix of white gold for the engagement rights with the yellow gold of the wedding rings look odd. At least Megan's engagement and wedding rings will have the same metal.
We don't know (as far as I know) where Diana's band is...if it went back to Charles or if the boys have it.

LaRae
Old 01-13-2018, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Please get back on topic. This thread is about Meghan's actual jewellery. Speculations about her future jewels can be made in the respective thread.