Duchess of Sussex Jewels 1: November 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stunning ring, even with yellow gold. :flowers:

Substantial stones without being impractical. As much as I love sapphires (never a diamond person, so unlike an April baby that I am), I have never liked Kate's. It is too large and the stone isn't that attractive. I also find it seriously impractical for every day wear.

I also love that she has her own ring. I am all for heirloom rings, but ones from further back. I love Camilla had one from the queen mum.

Nice touch using stones from his mother, and one from Botswana which is so special to them both. But then having a custom ring made for her. Best of both.

I also really like her simple opal earrings. Lovely and minimal. ?

I’m curious to see if Meghan wil receive a charm bracelet with hers and Camilla’s monogram on it from her stepmom-in-law like Kate did.

I’m curious to see if Meghan wil receive a charm bracelet with hers and Camilla’s monogram on it from her stepmom-in-law like Kate did.

Camilla's monogram :ermm:

Kate's bracelet has only one monogram on it, and that is her own. Event though both Camilla and Catherine (Kate) start with C, they have different monograms.

Kate's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathe...nogram_of_Catherine,_Duchess_of_Cambridge.svg

Camilla's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camil..._Monogram_of_Camilla,_Duchess_of_Cornwall.svg

I wouldn't be surprised if she did get a bracelet, be nice if Camilla continued, but it would have Meghan's monogram on it.

I really like Meghan's engagement ring and the fact that it has a large sentimental value for the both of them. The three diamonds are very pretty and the ring has a classy appearance. Obviously Harry couldn't give Meghan Diana's engagement ring but it's still nice that Diana has been included in Meghan's ring too.

Trying to ID her earrings...(Meghan's).

LaRae

Good luck Pranter —I just see sparkle

I know! I see gold and possibly diamond (which makes sense since that seems to be her preference).

Hopefully all the style and fashion gurus will have her jewelry ID'd soon.

LaRae

I know! I see gold and possibly diamond (which makes sense since that seems to be her preference).

Hopefully all the style and fashion gurus will have her jewelry ID'd soon.

LaRae

I thought the same, gold on top/diamond on bottom. Feel better hearing from my favorite resident jeweler!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ever bad bling! Pic looks diamond on top too

I'd not turn a pair down <G>

LaRae

I want those earring so bad. I'll look for a knockoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely earrings- perfectly judged.

Are they American, Canadian or British?

The earrings are spectacular and will be a lovely addition to her jewelry collection.

More pictures of the Snowflake Diamond Earrings

The earrings are spectacular and will be a lovely addition to her jewelry collection.
Are we assuming that these are a new purchase and not something she already treated herself to? Or, do we know they are new?

Are we assuming that these are a new purchase and not something she already treated herself to? Or, do we know they are new?

Birks Snowflake is copyrighted 2017. Not sure if this the first version they’ve released though.

Hello Everyone,
I just introduced myself over in the Introductions thread. Been lurking for a while and enjoying the discussions so thought I might join up!
I am wondering if Meghan will incorporate her birthstone in any of her jewelry. Google mainly says peridot and/or sardonyx is her birthstone (depending on which site you believe). From what I've seen of her jewellery though there doesn't appear to be any of either. She may not like them but I think it would be nice to see her in some new jewelry made especially for her, like Kate did.

Back
Top Bottom