Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the second thread dedicated to the jewelry of Crown Princess Letizia of Spain, Princess of Asturias. The previous thread can be found here.

Was she ever seen with that bracelet before? Or has it been worn by her mother-in-law?

very good question, exactly for the tremandous hearrings which look very modern.

We can suppose either they are made espacially for her with stones and pearls belonging to the Spain Royal Familly jeweles from pieces whithout any historic interest or whithout any artistic interest or either buy for the Princess of Asturias by the King or by the Prince of Asturias to make up her own jewelry. The two solutions are possible, may be so it could be wedding gift, but this hypothesis looks for me the less credible.

Last edited:
could the earrings and braclet Letizia wore in Holland be a gift from the King of Saudi Arabia during his visit in June 07????

Letizia had a beautiful brooch yesterday at Save the Children Awards:
IPApress

Letizia had a beautiful brooch yesterday at Save the Children Awards:
IPApress

Yes absolutly beautyfull brooch, and it's very good that the Princess of Asturias could be wear jeweles in relation to her rank.

Obviously it's ancient work, it have to come from the Kings of Spain 's jeweles even if it's not an historic jeweles. Some of you remember if the Queen or the infants are yet wor this magnific brooch?

Do you mean the King of Saudi Arabia? Did they pay of visit to Saudi Arabia?

Last edited by a moderator:
could the earrings and braclet Letizia wore in Holland be a gift from the King of Saudi Arabia during his visit in June 07????

I doubt. The earrings and bracelet seem to be too small a gift from the Saudi King (look at Camilla's ruby/diamond necklace :)). If the brooch is real, it could be the gift from the Saudi King IMO.

I doubt. The earrings and bracelet seem to be too small a gift from the Saudi King (look at Camilla's ruby/diamond necklace :)). If the brooch is real, it could be the gift from the Saudi King IMO.
I agree DonnaK, the brooch could be a gift from the Saudi King. The diamonds in it are big enough. Maybe the ring, earrings, bangle and there is a hairpin too (she wore it in the Netherlands with the bangle) could be a gift to Letizia for Infanta Sofia's birth and for her 35th birthday.

donnaK said:

WOW I know which ruby diamond necklace you are talking about. MY GOD It is just stunning.

That Saudi King is a very splendid gifter ¿? :)lol: I don't even know if that's a word, but you all got me :D)

I think you are right for the first part of your post, too small.. and for me in a too modern and simple style to be Sudian gift. But for the brooch I think it's a classical european work of the first part of the XX centurary and it's the reason why I should think it would be better or a Queen/Kings 's piece lent for the occasion to the Princess of Asturias. That it's a very, very good thing. Or, may be, a King's gift - baught or taken off the Family non historical Jeweles- to Letizia because, as I has yet said, It seems for me difficult that the Prince of Asturias can baught this kind of jewels because I beleive that he had no fortune to do it.

Some new earrings, recient work, in diamonds than the last one, and others ones like these in circles with a chain- the Princess have two pairs in this style- can be Prince of Asturias's gift; the pearl with diamonds chain too- and some others semi precious stones jeweles-

The problem - it's not exactly the good word - is as The Princess didn't have any jeweles when she married Felipe and as she can't used all the five minutes the historical jeweles, she needs some jeweles to be up to her rank and it's obvious that little by little she is going to have some more personal precious or semi precious jeweles of good facture.

Nouwrein, why does mean the use of this noy charming smiley:eek: for the Letizia's new jeweles?

Do you think it's very expansive, too expansive even?

I want to say one thing if in a catalog you can see the price of piece of jewelry is that it's not very expansive; at the opposite you see the sentence : " asking for the price" and it's not at all the same categorie of prize, you have to put more at least one zero:D:D

But as you can see the Princess of Asturias is very discret because she is wearing few jeweles in the same time

For your information, the very famous ring of Cartier mad with three circle of different gold- yellow, pink, white- is sold about 1400€uros and it's only a gold ring! What a snobism isen't it but every body like this ring!:D

I forget to thank you vey much for the information, I'm very fan of jewels in particularly rings and bracelets

I agree with you and I'm surpised with the price, because the necklace looks cheap.

Wow that is a heavy price for such a simple necklace :ohmy:.
It's sad we see Letizia wearing a Tiara so rarely...
I cannot even remember the last time she wore one.:neutral:
I hope there will be a Tiara event soon.

I had never see the ring which looks very great, but I know the necklace wich is pretty good. It don't look cheap because as it's gold its weight gave to it a good fit and it get a good style on qiet casual outfits as those wearing by Letizia when she had this necklace.

In watching at the Bulgari Net catalog, I shaw a lot of jeweles looking at a little flowers exactly as the pink outfit of Letizia - earrings and ring-As The Princess looks to like Bulgari - I beleive she has a watch of this trade mark- I'm asking to me if this very discret but charming jeweles outfit belong to this jeweles pieces. For those who kno thoses them, what do you thinking about?

Last edited:
Wow that is a heavy price for such a simple necklace :ohmy:.

I looks cheap to me, like this fake stuff today's girlies wear all the time. However, I doubt Letizia will pay the catalogue price because it's advertising for the company. Looking at her clothes lately Felipe's budget seems to be quite restricted so my guess is that there is either a discount or it's a personal gift.

It's sad we see Letizia wearing a Tiara so rarely...
I cannot even remember the last time she wore one.:neutral:

A long time ago, in February 2006, during a gala dinner for President Putin.

A long time ago, in February 2006, during a gala dinner for President Putin.
That's indeed extremely rare... so she didn't wear a tiara since more then 1 1/2 years while most of the other Crown Princesses wear a Tiara several times a year.
I don't know that much about th Spanish Royals and protocol; but doesn't Letizia attend Galadinners during State Visit to Spain? And if she does : why no Tiaras?

That's indeed extremely rare... so she didn't wear a tiara since more then 1 1/2 years while most of the other Crown Princesses wear a Tiara several times a year.
I don't know that much about th Spanish Royals and protocol; but doesn't Letizia attend Galadinners during State Visit to Spain? And if she does : why no Tiaras?

In fact, since her last pregnancy, the Princess of Asturias didn't attend to any gala dinner.

Just after the announce of her second pregnancy, Letizia were only to an officiel concert given by the President of Portugal - black and white long dress with whitish-beige top- and has attend at only one official dinner ( not gala one )- white and black lace coktail dress, with a bracelet of diamonds baguettes and yellow gold-

After the Sofy's birth, the Princess of Asturias has attend to the W.A of Orange's birtheday - gown white grey with spetacular earrings and bracelet of diamonds and white gold- and at an official dinner with the President of Uruguay- fushia gown with top like a shirt with the bracelet od diamonds and white gold.

Up to know , the Princess of Asturias dosen't yet a tiara since the gala dinner of Putin because she didn't attend at any one.:flowers::)

She just celebrated her 35th birthday. The gold necklace could be a gift. I doubt whoever bought the necklace paid the catalogue price. Jaime or Laura Ponte had lots of connections in the fashion world.

Before to see very sooner the Princess of Asturias with a tiara, I presume for the gala dinner with the President of Csechoslovakia the 22th of october, two pairs of earrings recently wore by Letizia:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

I'm not sure they are new for the first ones.

The second ones wer wore yet for an act at the theatre with the Quenn and the Infantas just at the begining of the Princess of Asturias's pregnancy of Sofia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom