Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are really lovely earrings; the chandelier style is just so elegant.

Fabulous earrings! Perfect with the rest of her look.

That's a lovely profile of the earrings and hairstyle. Thanks for posting, LadyFinn.

So nice to see Letizia with her diamond chandelier earrings on and with a genuine smile. This is the Letizia I love. She has some wonderful jewels.

So nice to see Letizia with her diamond chandelier earrings on and with a genuine smile. This is the Letizia I love. She has some wonderful jewels.

Such a pity we rarely see any of them,Letizia has a very small but lovely collection,must of which hasn't been seen for years.

What a treat; another different pair of earrings! They look like topaz/citrine and diamond, although the colored stone could be a different gem. Very pretty.

Unless she takes them out of their cases and wears them around in Zarzuela, An Ard Ri. :)

Unless she takes them out of their cases and wears them around in Zarzuela, An Ard Ri. :)

Well we know that Letizia doesn't really like wearing any jewels so I think we can discount that ever happening :p

I doubt we will see that tiara. At least not until some sort of stability is achieved in Spain.

Last edited:
I love the floral tiara, but I was also hoping to finally see the new Fleur de Lys tiara.
The media was writing about Letizia's new tiara (so people know she has it). So why not wear it? It makes no sense to get a new tiara and hide it in the locker (and it even was a present, wasn't it?) ... Just my opinon.

I thought the new tiara would make an appearance today but I was wrong. If its not a good event to wear it to then what is. She wears todays tiara very well.

I thought the new tiara would make an appearance today but I was wrong. If its not a good event to wear it to then what is. She wears todays tiara very well.

I concur with you there,but the floral tiara does suit Letizia,glad she left the star earings at home!

Last worn I believe at the Swedish Royal Wedding if I recall correctly,now that's a long tiara absence!
The last time we saw Letizia wearing a tiara was in march 2011, during the State Visit from Chile. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom