Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such lovely picture of Princess Letizia in her wedding jewels- her makeup is perfection IMO.

My favorite tiara that she wears is the Shell.

Shell Tiara

It so stunning!

Last edited:
To be truthful, I'm not crazy about the tiara, but am in raptures over her earrings.

Oh I happen to love the shell tiara! Am I correct in thinking that the teardrop pearls "dangle" from it?

Oh I happen to love the shell tiara! Am I correct in thinking that the teardrop pearls "dangle" from it?
Yes, you´re ;)
The tiara also had a diamond dangled in the middle, but queen Sofia removed it:
http://atthespanishcourt.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/tiara-la-chata-y-boceto.jpg

It´s one of my favourite tiaras, Sofia wears it so well, but for some reason I didn´t like it at all when Letizia wore it. I would like to see her again wearing it, maybe it was just the hairstyle.

I respect everyone's opinion but,what are the reasons for not liking the shell tiara?

Last edited:
Thank you for the information.:flowers: The tiara is amazing as a necklace and I also like the various photos of Leti wearing it as well. This just seems to suit her delicate features.

Do you mean clip-on earrings? In that particular photo they do look like they might clip on. But how likely is a royal to wear clip-ons?

I think its fairly common to wear clip-ons, especially the heavy pieces, some old serious jewellery look better clipped on rather than weighing heavy on the earlap. And I believe for the design of serious bling its easier to do a clip on rather than the piercing version, it looks better.

Beautiful earrings.Don't like the necklace though.

I loved these pearl earrings! They are so elegant and can match any gorgeous evening dress or gown easily. I also like the necklace but think it was unnecessary with this dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing about the necklace is that it does not seem to match with the earrings I think.

No, they don't match, since the pearl earrings look cultured while the necklace is freshwater pearls. And the necklace does look chunky with the neckline, but I like pearls in any form!

I love both the earrings and the necklace. She looks stunning. Jewelry in this day and age does not have to be so matchy matchy.

gorgeous earing of princess letizia the pearl one really sooo nice :flowers:

waw!!! Sublime!

They look simple and very pretty and match the casual outfit she's wearing quite a lot.

Really nice to see Letizia supporting this as she does alot of solo engagements in relation to cancer prevention

Thanks for the closeup photo, Lula. The earrings are very delicate and match her outfit well; I'm glad she purchased an item going to the support of a worthy cause.

Yes, you´re ;)
The tiara also had a diamond dangled in the middle, but queen Sofia removed it:
http://atthespanishcourt.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/tiara-la-chata-y-boceto.jpg

It´s one of my favourite tiaras, Sofia wears it so well, but for some reason I didn´t like it at all when Letizia wore it. I would like to see her again wearing it, maybe it was just the hairstyle.

Omg, thanks for posting the original! Wonder where that diamond "drop" was relocated? Agree Letizia's hairstyle was too complicated for tiara!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom