Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love her Bulgari new earrings. I would like to know what brand are the stunning (and big!) ones from the concert night.

What ever happened to diamond Bulgari Parentesi ring? It must be a few years since she has worn this in public.

All these new earrings are so beautiful! The tiara looks elegant!

I wonder why she no longer wears her wedding rings?

I wonder why she no longer wears her wedding rings?

Many of us have asked this question,Letizia doesn't really like wearing jewelry and over the past few years the jewels have been put away including her rings.

Aren't her engagement and wedding ring caught up in the Cristina and Inanki scandal and since then she has very rarely been seen with them

Aren't her engagement and wedding ring caught up in the Cristina and Inanki scandal and since then she has very rarely been seen with them

Are they really?!!! That would be really sad for Letizia as those rings have a lot meaning. Wedding & engagement rings, in my opinion, are very special pieces of jewelry.

Are they really?!!! That would be really sad for Letizia as those rings have a lot meaning. Wedding & engagement rings, in my opinion, are very special pieces of jewelry.

It was only the engagement ring where Inaki is supposed have something to do with. In a book on Urdangarín published last year it was told that Felipe asked his sister Cristina to pick up the engagement ring from the jeweler, which makes sense, since his engagement was very secret. But Cristina was sick, so she asked her husband to handle it. The book alleges that it was paid for with Inaki's Noos credit card.

It was only the engagement ring where Inaki is supposed have something to do with. In a book on Urdangarín published last year it was told that Felipe asked his sister Cristina to pick up the engagement ring from the jeweler, which makes sense, since his engagement was very secret. But Cristina was sick, so she asked her husband to handle it. The book alleges that it was paid for with Inaki's Noos credit card.

How sad! That is not something that anyone wants to deal with.

About Letizia's engagement ring- is it from Cartier?

We've seen Letizia in a few new pairs of stunning earrings recently - glad to see her in some sparkle

What a beautiful pair of earings,Letizia seems to have been delving into her jewel chest of late and showing off some of her unseen collection.

Very pretty. Wish she wear her hair like this more often.

Another royal lady who's starting to bring out the bling! I'm loving the displays we're seeing lately from Letizia; she has a beautiful collection that should be worn more often. Hopefully, we'll see more sparkles on her.

the new earing are from bvlgari

Can you link a photo from Bvlgari's website, which earrings they are? I don't remember seeing any earrings like these at Bvlgari, if you meant those Letizia wore on Thursday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom