Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
State Visit from Mexico:

Galerías de imágenes

Not a good hairdo to wear with a tiara. I often don't like it if Tiaras are worn with open hair. I don't like it on Letizia either. IMO it makes her look older then she is.
I usually think that curls suit her... but this time I really dislike Letizia with curly hair!

I had figured that a lot of Letizia's jewelry was fake --- like the dangly pearl and diamond cross earrings and the diamond hoops. There are such good fakes available nowadays.
I think that she does have a beautiful pair of diamond studs which she pairs with diamond dangles and the diamond circles.
As to her hair, I hate curly hair on Letizia - it makes her look old and matronly. Her facial features are too angular for round curls. She looks fabulous with sleek, straight hair and she looks great in modern dangle earrings and hoops.

im sure that those peral and diamond earrings are real as i dont think she would wear fake earrings to gala dinners when she has worn those

State Visit from Mexico:

Galerías de imágenes

Not a good hairdo to wear with a tiara. I often don't like it if Tiaras are worn with open hair. I don't like it on Letizia either. IMO it makes her look older then she is.
I usually think that curls suit her... but this time I really dislike Letizia with curly hair!
i agree your - majesty me to i don'tthe tiaras in a open hair for the yong princess , this style is just for the olders!
i didnt like the dress too he dont go with her body !!

I have to say I LOVE the new emerald earrings. Green is definitely her color.

Can I ask...what's with the safety pin she was wearing on the Mexican sash? Isn't that what a brooch or, say, a SASH PIN is for?!

Those new emerald earrings are just beautiful! They have an art deco flair. I do agree that she looks best with sleek hair (and a little more weight on her--she is too thin right now, but she is beautiful). I would really like to see her in the Niacheros (spelled it wrong, I know--sorry) tiara. I think it would look amazing with her gorgeous dark hair if she wore that piece.

I have to say I LOVE the new emerald earrings. Green is definitely her color.

Can I ask...what's with the safety pin she was wearing on the Mexican sash? Isn't that what a brooch or, say, a SASH PIN is for?!

I agree. I was also puzzled by the safety pin. It looks really awkward.

It looks like there was some last-minute problem and somebody decided to imporvise. ;-)

I could not help noting that the chandelier earrings did not match the flower brooch well. When wearing these earrings, it is advised not to overdo it. In this particular case, Crown Princess Letizia could have worn chandelier earring alone (i.e., without the brooch)as the latter is an amazing display of craftsmanship. I dare say that the brooch tends to look a bit plastic.

According to some spanish papers, Leonor had made the brooch at her school. It´s easy to understand that Letizia wanted to use it.

That is great that Crown Princess Letizia chose to wear a flower brooch made by her child. At the same time, my opinion is solely based on the photo provided by Princess Of Europe.

Would Letizia pleeeeease get some decent costume jewelry? The gold chandelier earrings which she wore the other day are great - she also has a pair up really long dangling earrings with pearls which are wonderful.
Other than that - nothing --- not even a nice string of pearls. I mean, Majorca is part of Spain and the Majorca brand of pearl jewelry is stunning.
Can't Felipe pony up the money for some decent jewelry? It doesn't even have to be real!

Yes they're wonderful

Maybe L just doesn't care all that much for jewelry. Some women have this problem. I can't relate though. At least what she wears is tasteful.

Letitzia looks better in a more ethnic - even geometric - style of earring.
Dainty little earrings don't look good on her - she has very angular features and she doesn't wear dainty looks well. She needs to wear bolder jewelry.

THANKS for the pictures Princess of Europe! This is the best look for PL in my opinion, elegant skirt with wonderful jewels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom