Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The earrings are nice and casual and fit the outfit well, too. She looks great!

there are similar to mary's earrings in brasil

I wonder if the earings were a birthday present?

Thank you for the information, lula. Perhaps this lovely bracelet was a birthday present?

Last edited by a moderator:
The bracelet looks fantastic with the severity of the black dress and heels. She looks great!

Its great to see Letizia finally wearing different earings,for some time I was starting to believe that those diamond star earings were permanently attached!

I like these Pandora earrings. Very modern and practical!

that's maybe because the fingers are thin than before like inaki. People when loose weight get fingers thinner.

Maybe the engagement ring has gone because it rumoured to be paid by dirty Noos money (without Felipe knowing about it).

I dont get that even the wedding ring has gone now. If the fingers are too thin, it can be changed and if its bothering when shaking too many people's hands at high profile functions it can be worn on the other hand, like Felipe does.

I havent seen any close ups but will take a guess, the wedding ring is there but with the bulgari ring, not the engagement ring.

When was the last tiara event in Spain. Is there any state visits planned?

When was the last tiara event in Spain. Is there any state visits planned?
According to my notes their last tiara event was the state visit from Chile in March 2011. Letizia wore the Prussian tiara and the Queen wore the floral tiara, as usual.

After that: no more state visits, they didn't attend the Monaco wedding at all and skipped the Luxembourg pre-wedding. :sad:

Its understandable given the dire economic situation in Spain,the last thing the Borbóns want to do is upset the public mood by appearing decked out in the family diamonds :D

In saying that Letizia could make more of an effort with jewel accessories,I wonder what has happened to all her brooches,watches,bracelets?

According to my notes their last tiara event was the state visit from Chile in March 2011.
Its not quite true: they had another State Visit in April 2011 hosting Qatar, with the men in white tie but the women only in long dresses without tiaras.

So maybe the whole protocol will be changed going forward and they skip the tiaras alltogether.

The State Visits have died down since then, I assume because of the economic situation. Its the government who calls them, not the Royal House.

Its understandable given the dire economic situation in Spain,the last thing the Borbóns want to do is upset the public mood by appearing decked out in the family diamonds :D

In saying that Letizia could make more of an effort with jewel accessories,I wonder what has happened to all her brooches,watches,bracelets?

Well, when she had this new Lebrusan bracelet on September, some spanish wrote about "the new expensive bracelet of Letizia". The bracelest costs about 900 euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom