Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love these simple and dainty earrings, they have a pink opal cast to them!

It took a while for me to like her wedding tiara but now I like it! I think it's very original and I like the design.I think the upclose shots are stunning! Though,I personally,would have loved to see her wear the Floral tiara at her wedding since I think the Prussian is not a good wedding tiara.

It took a while for me to like her wedding tiara but now I like it! I think it's very original and I like the design.I think the upclose shots are stunning! Though,I personally,would have loved to see her wear the Floral tiara at her wedding since I think the Prussian is not a good wedding tiara.

I think it was a tradition thing, the Prussian tiara is owned by Sofia and she got married in it.

The Floral tiara is pretty but was a gift from Franco for Sofia's wedding, I wouldnt want to wear a dictator's tiara when I got married.

That's a good reason Duke! I love the Shell tiara but I don't think it's a good choice for a wedding tiara.Oh well,maybe wearing the Prussian was the right choice.I can't wait until she wears her new tiara!

That's a good reason Duke! I love the Shell tiara but I don't think it's a good choice for a wedding tiara.Oh well,maybe wearing the Prussian was the right choice.I can't wait until she wears her new tiara!

I think we'll be waiting some time until Letizia premiers her tiara.

I've seen her wear those earrings on a number of occasions, but don't know if they're her personal property or loaned from the Queen. Those pearls are absolutely luscious!

I don't like her engagement ring.I think it's very plain and boring and more suitable as a wedding band.But who knows,maybe she wanted something simple.

By the way,is this her wedding band?

Last edited:
That's a very nice ring with what looks to be a channel setting for the diamonds, but it definitely looks more like a wedding band which would not be my preference. Perhaps that was her choice in an e-ring.

Last edited:
I don't like her engagement ring.I think it's very plain and boring and more suitable as a wedding band.But who knows,maybe she wanted something simple.

By the way,is this her wedding band?
No, she has simple yellow gold wedding band. This ring she started to wear after the wedding. It's from well-know jewelery house but of course I forgot he name. I like this piece a lot, her e-ring is not my favorite.

I've seen her wear this a lot and always thought it was her wedding band. It's a lovely art-deco design and I love that wide band. Thanks for that nice large view, CP!

Last edited:
I have also heard this type of ring referred to as an eternity band.

Last edited:
I love both her wedding earrings and the pearl ones. Timeless pieces that can be worn with almost everything!

I Liked The Pearl Earing Very Nice , and Classic Design , Thanx For Posting

Letizia also used to wear a gold braclet with the letters 'L' and 'S' attached to it,in honour of her 2 daughters.The Princess later added another letter in memory of her late sister I recall.

I wonder what happened to the Dragonfly brooch from Van Cleef & Arpels which the Prince gave her in 2007?

I think the third letter referred to Carla, her niece. Anyway, the bracelet vanished all of a sudden and was never seen again after it was worn all the time, even at state events.

These days, Letizia doesnt wear any jewellery at all, she even leaves her engagement ring, only the wedding ring remains (when recently out shopping she didnt even wear the wedding ring).

Maybe she develloped an allergy to jewels? Its just so extreme, Letizia nothing, Sofia too much.

I think the third letter referred to Carla, her niece. Anyway, the bracelet vanished all of a sudden and was never seen again after it was worn all the time, even at state events.

These days, Letizia doesnt wear any jewellery at all, she even leaves her engagement ring, only the wedding ring remains (when recently out shopping she didnt even wear the wedding ring).

Maybe she develloped an allergy to jewels? Its just so extreme, Letizia nothing, Sofia too much.

You forget to mention those diamond star earings,she rarely worn anything else over the past few years :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom